The Student Room Group

Breaking News - woman beheaded by a man at her house in Edmonton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Meenglishnogood
no you cant what idiocy - A almost every terrorist is differnt, and B how many known terrorists have actually been studied - and from which countires? what a stupid assertion.

If you have a problem with the article then pick apart its contents, don't just call the findings of actual psychologists idiocy. Every terrorist is different, but patterns can appear and generalisations can be made; that is basically the basis of psychology.

and again -who knows, you are the one obbsessed with the cat, he also beheaded a british woman which you seem to be ignoring. why did they behead a british journalist? none of these matters make sense, which was my point. the only consistent factor is the background of islamic doctrine
I am obsessed with the cat because more than anything that shows he was insane. As for why they killed a british journalist, again to either attempt to frighten or antagonize us. Killing a cat has no such rationalization.

name the last major US military base that was attacked and wasnt followed by a US military operation :rolleyes: dark night the fictional movie you mean?:confused:

"If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!" That is what I meant by the Dark Knight. Soldiers dying is expected, but an aid worker being executed? That is newsworthy, that gets a reaction. And no I can't name such an incident. Know why? Because I can't remember the last time an american base got attacked full stop, because when a base gets attacked it ends up as a footnote on page five. That is the point.

regardedless of what the media span, it would still draw the us into a fight more than killing of one journalist or aid worker- which is the excuse you were trying to make
it would not lead to much more than a defensive operation. If they want any form of large scale reaction from the US, be it less or more involvement, they need to influence the public.

media coverage doesnt determine us military policy, reality does.
so public opinion has no effect on whether or not countries go to war?

no we were talking about the difference in the cases, i said there was little difference - the link in all cases was the islamic background, dont fully know yet the mental state of those in IS, but that may also be a factor. again no backtracking, jsut your lack of comprehension
you specifically said they probably had similar mental states, as much as you try to pretend you didn't. As for their being little difference in the cases, you don't think obvious mental illness in one case is a pretty major difference? wow.

Original post by lucaf
If you have a problem with the article then pick apart its contents, don't just call the findings of actual psychologists idiocy. Every terrorist is different, but patterns can appear and generalisations can be made; that is basically the basis of psychology.

i dont have a problem with psychology , i have a problem with your interpretations, because psychology is a study of sets of behaviours and linking to mental issues in people. terrorism is far broader than that, it can have political religious financial motivations, and it can involve various things, from murder, to no murder, jsut damage of buildings institutions etc. im only talking about this type of terrorism, ie islamic , (which in itself even has variation) and pointing out similarities ie the behadings and islamic influence.

Original post by lucaf

I am obsessed with the cat because more than anything that shows he was insane. As for why they killed a british journalist, again to either attempt to frighten or antagonize us. Killing a cat has no such rationalization.

killing a cat doesnt show he is insane (though it is likely he was) neither does killing a jounalist. im saying neither action had any logical purpose ( apart from that in the head of the culprit) IS beheadings havent frightened anyone execpt other journalists and aid workers who are out there- so thats pointless. it is has barely antagonisied us,seeing as we are still pulling troops out. if antagonism was a genuine motive- IS could lay siege to all embassies in all surrounding countries - they would get a military response immedialty. but they dont. they have no such action directed at us apart from a beheading - which was pointless. as beheading a cat

Original post by lucaf

"If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!" That is what I meant by the Dark Knight. Soldiers dying is expected, but an aid worker being executed? yeh, i dont take my opinions from movie scripts. we are not talking about a Mayor anyway, but an unknown journalist. killing a mayor or a senator would make much more sense, if you were IS. even an ambassador.
Original post by lucaf

That is newsworthy, that gets a reaction. And no I can't name such an incident. Know why? Because I can't remember the last time an american base got attacked full stop becuase it has rarely happened. not in the mid-east anyway, where IS are. it happened to minor camps in afganistan and US always responded with heavy military strikes.
again if your claim is IS are trying to encourage major US action, why are they jsut killing individual journalists?

Original post by lucaf

so public opinion has no effect on whether or not countries go to war? what was the public opinion about uk going to war in iraq
tell me?

Original post by lucaf

you specifically said they probably had similar mental states, as much as you try to pretend you didn't. As for their being little difference in the cases, you don't think obvious mental illness in one case is a pretty major difference? wow. i said their mental states were likely similar, dont mis-quote me. to me someone who can behead a human being can be as insane as one who beheads a cat. to you it seems, thats normal behaviour

Original post by lucaf

no i didnt
once again, you said they are both in a similar mental state (i.e. insanity, unless you are denying the cat-killer is insane)

tell that to the intelligence community, who proposed them

again nowhere did i say an islamist cannot also be insane.

Original post by lucaf

what, both mental and sane? Or sane but with no strategy? And IS, certainly. The murder? Eh maybe, like I have shown it has happened without Islam before.
no, both mental and influnced by islamic doctrine
Reply 302
i dont have a problem with psychology , i have a problem with your interpretations, because psychology is a study of sets of behaviours and linking to mental issues in people. terrorism is far broader than that, it can have political religious financial motivations, and it can involve various things, from murder, to no murder, jsut damage of buildings institutions etc. im only talking about this type of terrorism, ie islamic , (which in itself even has variation) and pointing out similarities ie the behadings and islamic influence.

They are not my interpretations. You clearly haven't read the article, it is talking about the factors that predispose people to radicalization and says that terrorists do not generally have any actual mental pathology. If you disagree with the research, come up with a better argument than simply calling its conclusions idiocy.

killing a cat doesnt show he is insane (though it is likely he was) neither does killing a jounalist. im saying neither action had any logical purpose ( apart from that in the head of the culprit) IS beheadings havent frightened anyone execpt other journalists and aid workers who are out there- so thats pointless. it is has barely antagonisied us,seeing as we are still pulling troops out. if antagonism was a genuine motive- IS could lay siege to all embassies in all surrounding countries - they would get a military response immedialty. but they dont. they have no such action directed at us apart from a beheading - which was pointless. as beheading a cat
the context of the cat killing (screaming it stole his lighter) shows he was at least temporarily insane. As for the rest, for a start you are making the fallacious assumption that a plan not working means it was an illogical plan. Secondly it has created widespread calls for action throughout the western world, and has led to an increased military involvement from the US.

As for that last part, I genuinely can't tell if you are being intentionally dense. Lay siege to all the embassies in surrounding countries? They may as well stage a land invasion of the US. I think the embassies closest to IS controlled areas are probably in Bagdad, and if IS could have taken that already they would have.

yeh, i dont take my opinions from movie scripts. we are not talking about a Mayor anyway, but an unknown journalist. killing a mayor or a senator would make much more sense, if you were IS. even an ambassador.

just a quote I thought was applicable. The point is soldiers dying in combat is far less newsworthy than a civilian. I am sure if they could get an ambassador they would, but you can't deny that the Foley murder got more coverage than any soldier who died in combat in Iraq or Afganistan.

becuase it has rarely happened. not in the mid-east anyway, where IS are. it happened to minor camps in afganistan and US always responded with heavy military strikes.
again if your claim is IS are trying to encourage major US action, why are they jsut killing individual journalists?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-blast-hits-near-u-s-embassy-in-afghan-capital/ two days ago a suicide bomber killed two americans by an american military base. Was this front page news? No. If they are going for publicity, clearly executing civilians on camera is working. Maybe they would get a bigger reacton by killing more than individual journalists, but at the moment they don't exactly have the capability to do that. Of course there is always the possibility they are actually trying (and failing) to discourage us from getting involved.

what was the public opinion about uk going to war in iraq
tell me?

Not that supportive. But do you think America would have gone to war in Afganistan if it wasn't for the support the war had because of 9 11?

i said their mental states were likely similar, dont mis-quote me. to me someone who can behead a human being can be as insane as one who beheads a cat. to you it seems, thats normal behaviour
"likely similar" is still unjustified and probably wrong. It is a well researched fact that perfectly sane humans will do awful things to other humans given the right influence. Beheading somebody is not an indication of insanity.

again nowhere did i say an islamist cannot also be insane.

and yet you seem to be under the (incorrect) opinion that most islamists are insane, from the fact you are still arguing that beheading somebody means they are mental

no, both mental and influnced by islamic doctrine

possible, it it still clearly seems that the actual causative factor was the insanity (because of the cat thing)
Original post by lucaf
They are not my interpretations. You clearly haven't read the article, it is talking about the factors that predispose people to radicalization and says that terrorists do not generally have any actual mental pathology. If you disagree with the research, come up with a better argument than simply calling its conclusions idiocy.

the context of the cat killing (screaming it stole his lighter) shows he was at least temporarily insane. As for the rest, for a start you are making the fallacious assumption that a plan not working means it was an illogical plan. Secondly it has created widespread calls for action throughout the western world, and has led to an increased military involvement from the US.

US was already preparing action in iraq due to IS prescence. the killing of one hostage has not effected strategic deployment and action

Original post by lucaf
T
As for that last part, I genuinely can't tell if you are being intentionally dense. Lay siege to all the embassies in surrounding countries? They may as well stage a land invasion of the US. I think the embassies closest to IS controlled areas are probably in Bagdad, and if IS could have taken that already they would have.
its irrelevant if IS would be successful or not - you claimed their motive was to provoke the US, the quickest way to do this would be to attack their embassy. but they have chosen not to. they are not interested in bringing the USA over, they want to kill shias.
there is no logic in anyway you look at beheading their hsotage, in the same way beheading people in london, or indeed a cat is insane. but as i said form the being these are not normally minded people.
you seem at pains to accept the reality.

Original post by lucaf

just a quote I thought was applicable. The point is soldiers dying in combat is far less newsworthy than a civilian. I am sure if they could get an ambassador they would, but you can't deny that the Foley murder got more coverage than any soldier who died in combat in Iraq or Afganistan.

as i explained to you, foregin policy is not detmined by media coverage - obviously learning movie scripts parrot fashion has not taught you this. various military operations take place without any link to prior media coverage and indeed are not even known about by the media. your analysis is simplistic

Original post by lucaf

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-blast-hits-near-u-s-embassy-in-afghan-capital/ two days ago a suicide bomber killed two americans by an american military base. Was this front page news? No. If they are going for publicity, clearly executing civilians on camera is working. Maybe they would get a bigger reaction by killing more than individual journalists, but at the moment they don't exactly have the capability to do that. Of course there is always the possibility they are actually trying (and failing) to discourage us from getting involved.

a suicide bomb outside the gates is not an major attack on the embassy. if they had taken the embassy ( which is deemd as american soveringty) then the us would be forced to act.

Original post by lucaf

Not that supportive. But do you think America would have gone to war in Afganistan if it wasn't for the support the war had because of 9 11?

america does want the government and senate wants, based on military advise. vietnam, bosia, sonalia, iraq, afganistan etc. again you seem to be in some cuckoo land where governments follow public polls and media stories to stage their military action.

Original post by lucaf

"likely similar" is still unjustified and probably wrong. It is a well researched fact that perfectly sane humans will do awful things to other humans given the right influence. Beheading somebody is not an indication of insanity.
indeed , but it does offer the suggesstion of islamic influnce, which in this case was shown, as well as IS

Original post by lucaf

and yet you seem to be under the (incorrect) opinion that most islamists are insane, from the fact you are still arguing that beheading somebody means they are mental
'most' is a subjective statement, certainly many of them are, equally many simply have tiny minds which are easily manipulated by sheikhs and other people in positions of authority.

Original post by lucaf

possible, it it still clearly seems that the actual causative factor was the insanity (because of the cat thing)
no it doesnt. the cat could be a distraction, if he was only insane, he may have tried to eat the cat. you have to ask yourself what was his specific obsession with beheading.
Reply 304
US was already preparing action in iraq due to IS prescence. the killing of one hostage has not effected strategic deployment and action
so you think the killings and the public outcry it has caused have not and are not going to have any effect on US policy towards IS? Also, you just completely ignored everything I wrote in the section you quoted there. You know, the whole "research shows you are completely wrong about the link between terrorism and mental illness"

its irrelevant if IS would be successful or not - you claimed their motive was to provoke the US, the quickest way to do this would be to attack their embassy. but they have chosen not to. they are not interested in bringing the USA over, they want to kill shias.
there is no logic in anyway you look at beheading their hsotage, in the same way beheading people in london, or indeed a cat is insane. but as i said form the being these are not normally minded people.
you seem at pains to accept the reality.
Are you even reading my posts? They can't reach the US embassy. I have no doubt they would attack it if they could, but they are unable to assault Baghdad. There is strategy to them killing the hostages, trying to either frighten us or anger us (how well that actually works is irrelevant). There is no strategy to beheading a cat because you think it stole your lighter, that is just madness. Once again, they are not insane. Refute the article if you are going to continue to disagree with that.

s i explained to you, foregin policy is not detmined by media coverage - obviously learning movie scripts parrot fashion has not taught you this. various military operations take place without any link to prior media coverage and indeed are not even known about by the media. your analysis is simplistic
I did not say foreign policy is determined by media coverage, but it is undeniable that it is strongly influenced by public opinion.

a suicide bomb outside the gates is not an major attack on the embassy. if they had taken the embassy ( which is deemd as american soveringty) then the us would be forced to act.
Well for a start you are completely ignoring the fact that IS is not in any position to actually take over a US embassy at the moment. Secondly my main point there was that an attack on US military personnel at a US building that killed two and injured others had far less public impact than the killing of a single reporter. If IS wants publicity, the latter is clearly the way to go. Yes taking over an embassy would result in a greater response, but that is outside IS capabilities. Killing a hostage is easy, low risk and high impact.

america does want the government and senate wants, based on military advise. vietnam, bosia, sonalia, iraq, afganistan etc. again you seem to be in some cuckoo land where governments follow public polls and media stories to stage their military action.
I am not saying that the public dictates military policy, I am saying it influences them. The hostage killings were not done because the victims were strategic targets, but because it generates a high amount of publicity for IS.

indeed , but it does offer the suggesstion of islamic influnce, which in this case was shown, as well as IS
so you admit you were wrong about the mental state thing then? And I agree it could be islamic influence (although not necessarily), but the only reason he carried it out is because he is mentally ill. If hyothetically a mentally ill Christian decided to kidnap and crucify a random stranger, would you say christianity is to blame (as there is obvious christian influence in the act) or would you blame the mental illness? Because that is at most the equivalent here.

'most' is a subjective statement, certainly many of them are, equally many simply have tiny minds which are easily manipulated by sheikhs and other people in positions of authority.

how on earth do you back up that "certainly many of them are" mentally ill? Because once again the research does not support that, as you continue to ignore. What the research does say is that people in certain situations become predisposed to radicalization. It is not a case of having a tiny mind, most ordinary people will do awful things given the right influence, like the Nazis. Again that is a well researched and accepted fact.

no it doesnt. the cat could be a distraction, if he was only insane, he may have tried to eat the cat. you have to ask yourself what was his specific obsession with beheading.

Why would he want a distraction? If he was doing it for Islam, he would have wanted that to be clearer. After all, disguising the point of a terror attack completely defeats the purpose of a terror attack. And if he wanted to pretend it wasn't due to Islam he would have avoided beheading altogether.
Original post by lucaf
so you think the killings and the public outcry it has caused have not and are not going to have any effect on US policy towards IS? Also, you just completely ignored everything I wrote in the section you quoted there. You know, the whole "research shows you are completely wrong about the link between terrorism and mental illness"

i have ignored it becuase its nonsensical. you cant establish all terrorists mental sate from one study, which i doubt even interviewed an islamists. your assertion is laughable. show me a global empircal study and i will discuss. and no the media reports the news and we get angry about it, but foreign policy is not driven by anger but common sense.

Original post by lucaf

Are you even reading my posts? They can't reach the US embassy. I have no doubt they would attack it if they could, but they are unable to assault Baghdad. There is strategy to them killing the hostages, trying to either frighten us or anger us (how well that actually works is irrelevant). There is no strategy to beheading a cat because you think it stole your lighter, that is just madness. Once again, they are not insane. Refute the article if you are going to continue to disagree with that
. IS marched into a differnt country, they could march on bagdahd if they wished. they have already seizied some 30% of iraqi army munitions. their beheadings etc are a rather stupid throwback to 7th century islamic times., there is no logic or strategy attached.

Original post by lucaf

I did not say foreign policy is determined by media coverage, but it is undeniable that it is strongly influenced by public opinion.

public opinion =/= foreign policy as explained to you about 10 times.

Original post by lucaf

Well for a start you are completely ignoring the fact that IS is not in any position to actually take over a US embassy at the moment. Secondly my main point there was that an attack on US military personnel at a US building that killed two and injured others had far less public impact than the killing of a single reporter. If IS wants publicity, the latter is clearly the way to go. Yes taking over an embassy would result in a greater response, but that is outside IS capabilities. Killing a hostage is easy, low risk and high impact.
they dont have to take over an embassy, the simmply have to make a major attack. they have rockets mortars etc, this would not be difficult. they may lose life, but who cares- you claimed the aim was to instigate the americans
. you are jsut trying to find a roundabout way of saying you were talking rubbish

Original post by lucaf

I am not saying that the public dictates military policy, I am saying it influences them.
no it doesnt

The hostage killings were not done because the victims were strategic targets, but because it generates a high amount of publicity for IS. irrelvant, the west already knows about IS.

Original post by lucaf

so you admit you were wrong about the mental state thing then?
not at all, i clearly said both factors exist - you simply are unable to read.

Original post by lucaf

And I agree it could be islamic influence (although not necessarily), but the only reason he carried it out is because he is mentally ill. If hyothetically a mentally ill Christian decided to kidnap and crucify a random stranger, would you say christianity is to blame (as there is obvious christian influence in the act) or would you blame the mental illness? Because that is at most the equivalent here.
partly , yes. you cannot ignore the significance that A he was muslim and B beheadings are big in islam and indeed current right now.

Original post by lucaf

how on earth do you back up that "certainly many of them are" mentally ill? Because once again the research does not support that, as you continue to ignore. What the research does say is that people in certain situations become predisposed to radicalization. It is not a case of having a tiny mind, most ordinary people will do awful things given the right influence, like the Nazis. Again that is a well researched and accepted fact.

im saying beheading people is an insane act. you seem to think its normal behaviour, which is why isaid take a good look at yourself

Original post by lucaf

Why would he want a distraction? If he was doing it for Islam, he would have wanted that to be clearer. After all, disguising the point of a terror attack completely defeats the purpose of a terror attack. And if he wanted to pretend it wasn't due to Islam he would have avoided beheading altogether.
i didnt say he was 'doing it for islam' i said islam was an influnece. there is a difference. a child copying an older kid punching someone is not ' doing it for that kid'

re-explaining every point to you is getting tiresome. please read everything 3 or 4 times before quoting me.
Reply 306
i have ignored it becuase its nonsensical. you cant establish all terrorists mental sate from one study, which i doubt even interviewed an islamists. your assertion is laughable. show me a global empircal study and i will discuss. and no the media reports the news and we get angry about it, but foreign policy is not driven by anger but common sense.

Remind me where you have provided any evidence whatsoever for your position? One study is a hell of a lot better than what you have given, why don't you come up with something linking terrorism to mental illness? I have provided evidence which you have failed to either rebut or provide counter evidence, that is not successful debating. And while not a massive amount of research has been done on terrorism specifically, indoctrination and the psychology behind atrocities has been studied for decades. If the Nazis were not mentally ill, I do not see why Islamists would have to be.

And if public opinion had no effect on foreign policy, why have we taken so long to respond to IS when it was clear at the time we could have nipped the problem in the bud a couple of years ago? It couldn't possibly because the government didn't want to start another war in the middle east because the public had turned against the last one?

IS marched into a differnt country, they could march on bagdahd if they wished. they have already seizied some 30% of iraqi army munitions. their beheadings etc are a rather stupid throwback to 7th century islamic times., there is no logic or strategy attached.
if they could march on Baghdad, why don't they? They are trying to conquer Iraq and Syria, if they have the capability to simply take the capital they would have done it by now. In fact, looking it up the areas around Baghdad are actually contested by IS and they appear to be making their way closer to the Capital, but just attacking Baghdad and taking a US embassy is not something they could do as easily as you for some reason think.

public opinion =/= foreign policy as explained to you about 10 times.

"I did not say foreign policy is determined by media coverage, but it is undeniable that it is strongly influenced by public opinion." reading, try it some time

they dont have to take over an embassy, the simmply have to make a major attack. they have rockets mortars etc, this would not be difficult. they may lose life, but who cares- you claimed the aim was to instigate the americans
. you are jsut trying to find a roundabout way of saying you were talking rubbish
the embassy is in the middle on a capital city that they don't control, "simply making an attack" on the US embassy would be the biggest offensive they have ever conducted. If they took Baghdad that would obviously merit a great response, but if they did that it would be for far more than antagonizing the US. Killing hostages on the otherhand gives them easy publicity.

no it doesnt
well that is just plain false.

irrelvant, the west already knows about IS.
We already know about Coke, doesn't stop them advertising. Killing the hostages made them more newsworthy, made them a bigger deal in the eyes of the western public. Terrorist organisations rely on publicity, killing hostages give it to them.

not at all, i clearly said both factors exist - you simply are unable to read.
ah so you continue to argue in the face of contrary evidence with no support of your own.

partly , yes. you cannot ignore the significance that A he was muslim and B beheadings are big in islam and indeed current right now.
I ignored the fact beheading was involved when a nutter did it to someone down the road, don't really think it is significant when another nutter does it. Especially when, and I can't stress this enough, he does it to a cat.

im saying beheading people is an insane act. you seem to think its normal behaviour, which is why isaid take a good look at yourself
I don't think it is normal behaviour, but that doesn't make it indicative of insanity. Gassing people is abnormal, that didn't mean the Nazis were insane. Normal people do abnormally awful things given the right influence, this is a commonly accepted fact supported by decades of research that you are still ignoring. The fact you are continuing to say beheading somebody makes you insane is making it look like you are wilfully ignorant as to what insanity is. Hint: it doesn't mean "doing something I really don't like"

i didnt say he was 'doing it for islam' i said islam was an influnece. there is a difference. a child copying an older kid punching someone is not ' doing it for that kid'
I already said that I agree that may be the case, here was responding to your bizarre suggestion that the cat was a "distraction", which I assume you meant would be him trying to disguise the Islamic nature of the crime.

re-explaining every point to you is getting tiresome. please read everything 3 or 4 times before quoting me.

oh there is the pot calling the kettle black :rolleyes:
Original post by lucaf
Remind me where you have provided any evidence whatsoever for your position? One study is a hell of a lot better than what you have given, why don't you come up with something linking terrorism to mental illness? I have provided evidence which you have failed to either rebut or provide counter evidence, that is not successful debating. And while not a massive amount of research has been done on terrorism specifically, indoctrination and the psychology behind atrocities has been studied for decades. If the Nazis were not mentally ill, I do not see why Islamists would have to be.

And if public opinion had no effect on foreign policy, why have we taken so long to respond to IS when it was clear at the time we could have nipped the problem in the bud a couple of years ago? It couldn't possibly because the government didn't want to start another war in the middle east because the public had turned against the last one?

if they could march on Baghdad, why don't they? They are trying to conquer Iraq and Syria, if they have the capability to simply take the capital they would have done it by now. In fact, looking it up the areas around Baghdad are actually contested by IS and they appear to be making their way closer to the Capital, but just attacking Baghdad and taking a US embassy is not something they could do as easily as you for some reason think.

"I did not say foreign policy is determined by media coverage, but it is undeniable that it is strongly influenced by public opinion." reading, try it some time

the embassy is in the middle on a capital city that they don't control, "simply making an attack" on the US embassy would be the biggest offensive they have ever conducted. If they took Baghdad that would obviously merit a great response, but if they did that it would be for far more than antagonizing the US. Killing hostages on the otherhand gives them easy publicity.

well that is just plain false.

We already know about Coke, doesn't stop them advertising. Killing the hostages made them more newsworthy, made them a bigger deal in the eyes of the western public. Terrorist organisations rely on publicity, killing hostages give it to them.

ah so you continue to argue in the face of contrary evidence with no support of your own.

I ignored the fact beheading was involved when a nutter did it to someone down the road, don't really think it is significant when another nutter does it. Especially when, and I can't stress this enough, he does it to a cat.

I don't think it is normal behaviour, but that doesn't make it indicative of insanity. Gassing people is abnormal, that didn't mean the Nazis were insane. Normal people do abnormally awful things given the right influence, this is a commonly accepted fact supported by decades of research that you are still ignoring. The fact you are continuing to say beheading somebody makes you insane is making it look like you are wilfully ignorant as to what insanity is. Hint: it doesn't mean "doing something I really don't like"

I already said that I agree that may be the case, here was responding to your bizarre suggestion that the cat was a "distraction", which I assume you meant would be him trying to disguise the Islamic nature of the crime.

oh there is the pot calling the kettle black :rolleyes:

he was inspired to behead people by islam. in the years before he becmae a muslim, he had zero beheadings.

he may have been completly mental, but then many of those such are attracted by islam to are they not. many criminals murderers and convicts are drawn to islam also - look at isis, its full of ex convicts form the west who have gone over to kill people in the name of islam. they must see something in it that appeals to them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending