The Student Room Group

Hey Peeps, I just want to know any good material/website for revising for AS Physics

Hey, just created my account meaning I am new to this forum. So I just want to know a good website (or a youtube channel like mygcsescience) which I can use to revise for AS Physics (Science) and if possible then for AS Maths as well. For gcse, there was this website 'MyGcseScience' which could have really potentially helped me out for my gcse but I decided to mess around and not take my education seriously. But I changed, I just got into college (sixth form) yesterday and am doing AS Physics, AS Maths and Btec Business and I want to get the best possible grade and so want to know a good website that I can use which can really help me out. Thanks in advance :wink:
Reply 1
For maths use exam solutions, download the apps and you will be absolutely fine!
What exam board are you on for physics?
Reply 2
Original post by kdevitto
For maths use exam solutions, download the apps and you will be absolutely fine!
What exam board are you on for physics?

Thanks for the reply, for physics i m currently on AQA Physics A (copied straight from the text book)
Reply 3
Original post by Agent.T
Thanks for the reply, for physics i m currently on AQA Physics A (copied straight from the text book)

This is great for physics
http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/
I've just dropped it but good luck!
Reply 4
This is great for physics
http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/
I've just dropped it but good luck!

Thanks, I would check it out, really appreciate. And I have one more thing to ask you, since I am new to this tsr forum thing, I just want to know what is the best way to ask a question and get as many response, because I am sure that if i make a thread like this, It would get lost in many other threads, so should I ask a question in a thread that is already popular.
Reply 5
Original post by Agent.T
Thanks, I would check it out, really appreciate. And I have one more thing to ask you, since I am new to this tsr forum thing, I just want to know what is the best way to ask a question and get as many response, because I am sure that if i make a thread like this, It would get lost in many other threads, so should I ask a question in a thread that is already popular.

Post in the forum that is specific to the subject and I'm sure somebody will answer it for you:smile:
Reply 6
Post in the forum that is specific to the subject and I'm sure somebody will answer it for you:smile:

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest