The Student Room Group

Post your bulking routines!

I know everyone's bodies are different and different routine and techniques work for different people. So I just want a brief idea of what routine everyone uses to build muscle. When I go to the gym I just see guys hitting biceps and chest. :confused:
ICF 5x5, stonglifts 5x5, babylover's SS, all pro's full body, lyle mcdonald's upper lower, generic push pull legs, layne norton's phat

^ all legit routines that will get you good gains, basically any routine consisting of the big compounds with good frequency and progressive overload, if you're natty and you ain't hitting each muscle at least 2x per week then you're wasting your ****ing time, body part splits are stupid as hell
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Is there such thing as a bulking routine? I thought you lift the same whether you're bulking or shredding. The difference between the two should be the diet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrhedgehog
I know everyone's bodies are different and different routine and techniques work for different people. So I just want a brief idea of what routine everyone uses to build muscle. When I go to the gym I just see guys hitting biceps and chest. :confused:

srs?

You've been on TSR long enough to know that we recommend ICF as a beginners program.
Reply 4
the same as my cutting routine ....

Quick Reply

Latest