The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Psychology/ Books for Sale

Hi Guys...

As a Forensic Psychology student going into 2nd year, I thought I'd see if anyone has any questions about either the Psychology or Forensic Psychology courses? Or any questions about the university in general :smile:

I also have all of my 1st year books going for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is?
Original post by g_fay

I also have all of my 1st year books going for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is?

Hi! I'm starting straight psychology this year, and am very interested to buy! How much are you selling each book for? :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jessica_leigh
Hi! I'm starting straight psychology this year, and am very interested to buy! How much are you selling each book for? :smile:

£20 each and £30 for the cognitive one. My email is [email protected]. drop me a message and we can sort out prices and which ones and how to get them to you :smile:
Reply 3
Hi my son has just moved down to Lincoln and is very interested in buying the books for straight psychology. Do you still have them for sale or have they gone .If they are available I can get him to contact you.
Reply 4
Original post by Paul Page
Hi my son has just moved down to Lincoln and is very interested in buying the books for straight psychology. Do you still have them for sale or have they gone .If they are available I can get him to contact you.

Hi, I only have the biopsychology book left by Pinel, 4th edition. If youre interested let me know.
Thanks!
Reply 5
Hi just checked this out and he is after the 9th edition but thanks for replying

Quick Reply

Latest