The Student Room Group

A level UCAS predictions?

...The typical offer almost everywhere for the course I want to do at Uni is BBB, if I was predicted ABC or BBC would I still get an offer because of extenuating circumstances (disability) or would I still get one just in general?

I'm really worried now as my AS levels didn't go well, but with resits they will (i've been assured by my tutors) be pulled up to atleast B grades (this is where not having January exams becomes a pain in the backside-_-')
Original post by euphoric-state
...The typical offer almost everywhere for the course I want to do at Uni is BBB, if I was predicted ABC or BBC would I still get an offer because of extenuating circumstances (disability) or would I still get one just in general?

I'm really worried now as my AS levels didn't go well, but with resits they will (i've been assured by my tutors) be pulled up to atleast B grades (this is where not having January exams becomes a pain in the backside-_-')

What a cool prediction, BBC haha I've never saw that before! If you get it you could ask for a job at ITV!

Quick Reply

Latest