The Student Room Group

MSc Economics 15/16 entry

OK, I may be jumping in a bit early but as I've just sent a couple of applications (Warwick and Nottingham) and couldn't find a similar thread I thought I would start one.

So, is anyone else in the same boat, i.e. too keen to wait until proper autumn with their application? (Especially given that eg. Nottingham states they won't deal with applications until November)
Reply 1
Original post by lilys
OK, I may be jumping in a bit early but as I've just sent a couple of applications (Warwick and Nottingham) and couldn't find a similar thread I thought I would start one.

So, is anyone else in the same boat, i.e. too keen to wait until proper autumn with their application? (Especially given that eg. Nottingham states they won't deal with applications until November)

I will also apply to both Warwick and Nottingham. Months ago Nottingham stated on an e-mail they sent me that they are reviewing applications in november. However the agency that is advising me told me that I could already apply to Nottingham. Im also eager to apply to Warwick as soon as posible.

Are you applying to Msc Economics or to Msc Applied Economics at Nottingham? Do you know the advantages of each course? I can't decide which one to choose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending