The Student Room Group

Anybody just started City and Islington Sixth Form?

Hey, I'm Tom. I just started today at City and Islington sixth form college to study British History, English Literature, Electronics and Computer Science. I'm a pretty shy person and I'm worried about making friends. I don't know anyone going either. I was wondering if anyone here has just started?
Original post by Carleyy
Hey, I'm Tom. I just started today at City and Islington sixth form college to study British History, English Literature, Electronics and Computer Science. I'm a pretty shy person and I'm worried about making friends. I don't know anyone going either. I was wondering if anyone here has just started?

Hi Tom :smile:
I'm Anita and I just started candi to I'm also and worried about making friends. I'm also doing English literature what set are you in? And I'm also doing graphics and media studies. Maybe I'll see you around the college or something. PM me if you ever want to talk :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I just started too, and I was super nervous before, but I made a couple of friends. Talk to people in your class when you can, find common interests. Sometimes it's a bit awkward, and it's kinda intimidating, but generally people seem nice.
Reply 3
Yeah I've made a couple of friends so its good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending