The Student Room Group

Confused should I get a remark?

Ok so I did AS Religious Studies getting a B, this was with AQA. I did two units one called Unit 10 which I got an A in and the other unit 11 which I got a C in. But im confused I looked on the AQA website and it was of no help my question is how far was I away from an A? Please could someone find out if I give the necessary info:?

Unit 10 I got 85 UMS marks
Unit 11 I got 66 UMS marks

Please someone get back to me I would appreciate it SO much, please tell me how many raw marks I was away or if its easier how many ums I was away :smile:
Reply 1
I'm actually not entirely sure. But considering you got 85UMS on the first unit and 66UMS on the other, a total of 151UMS, if both units are of equal value, you got 151/200 and therefore meaning 0.755 = 75.5 = 76%. Depending on the grade boundaries of whether 80% was an A or less or more. But you're percentage is 76% if that is of any help.
Reply 2
Original post by work95
I'm actually not entirely sure. But considering you got 85UMS on the first unit and 66UMS on the other, a total of 151UMS, if both units are of equal value, you got 151/200 and therefore meaning 0.755 = 75.5 = 76%. Depending on the grade boundaries of whether 80% was an A or less or more. But you're percentage is 76% if that is of any help.

That helped tanx for your time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest