The Student Room Group

Muslims- the only first class citizens in the country.

A pattern seems to be emerging.

Firstly, there is the issue of halal meat. Effectively, dozens of slaughterhouses across the UK break the law by ritually slaughtering meat without proper stunning, an act which is forbidden by animal welfare legislation. But Muslims never get told off because they are Muslims.

On the issue of halal meat and lawbreaking, many halal slaughterhouses also break the law as they only will employ Muslim workers... which goes right against the Equality act of 2010, that employees should not be discriminated against because of their religion. But again, Islam is a above the law.

More shockingly, we have all heard of the numerous sexual assaults in Rotherham which went unpunished. All because the guilty were Muslims. Again, above the law. NOT EVEN THE ROYAL FAMILY ARE ALLOWED TO BREAK THE LAW!!

And on top of all of this lawbreaking, 'British Muslims' also seem to be given far better treatment by our politicians. For example, when the Pakistani community of Sheffield complained about the behaviour of local Romanians, Nick Clegg stood up and warned the Roma to behave themselves. Funny, if a white person raised concerns about an ethnic minority then they would be considered intolerant and (here's that godforsaken word:smile: RACIST!

Ironically, the term 'racist' is 'believing that some races are superior to others'.... so Nick, you are racist as you clearly have higher respect for Pakistani people. Off to jail with you

A true first class citizen would have their voice heard at the first whisper and would be above the law... which only seems to apply to a certain religious minority here in Britain.

I would be intrigued to see what everybody else has to say...

Scroll to see replies

My opinion: TSR is obsessed with Muslims.
Reply 2
I Agree, they have more rights than any other religion. Maybe I too should turn Muslim

People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer [to fulfillment]. Actually a job is better for me.
Reply 3
Original post by SmallDuck

Firstly, there is the issue of halal meat. Effectively, dozens of slaughterhouses across the UK break the law by ritually slaughtering meat without proper stunning, an act which is forbidden by animal welfare legislation. But Muslims never get told off because they are Muslims.

On the issue of halal meat and lawbreaking, many halal slaughterhouses also break the law as they only will employ Muslim workers... which goes right against the Equality act of 2010, that employees should not be discriminated against because of their religion. But again, Islam is a above the law.

More shockingly, we have all heard of the numerous sexual assaults in Rotherham which went unpunished. All because the guilty were Muslims. Again, above the law. NOT EVEN THE ROYAL FAMILY ARE ALLOWED TO BREAK THE LAW!!

And on top of all of this lawbreaking, 'British Muslims' also seem to be given far better treatment by our politicians. For example, when the Pakistani community of Sheffield complained about the behaviour of local Romanians, Nick Clegg stood up and warned the Roma to behave themselves. Funny, if a white person raised concerns about an ethnic minority then they would be considered intolerant and (here's that godforsaken word:smile: RACIST!

Ironically, the term 'racist' is 'believing that some races are superior to others'.... so Nick, you are racist as you clearly have higher respect for Pakistani people. Off to jail with you

A true first class citizen would have their voice heard at the first whisper and would be above the law... which only seems to apply to a certain religious minority here in Britain.

I think the issue of Halal slaughterhouse discrimination is an awkward and murky one.
This is purely because of the question; do we consider the slaughterhouse a religious institution or a purely business one.

My understanding is that a prayer must be said for each animal death (obviously this can only be done by muslims). If it is therefore a purely religious industry then discrimination is permissible. I don't agree with that at all (being an atheist) but we can't really call it discrimination. It's the equivalent of saying the fact that the Church of England only appoints christians to senior positions in the church is discrimination against non-christians.

However if on the other hand it is simply an industry and business like all other slaughterhouses then of course discrimination should not be permitted based on religion.

My understanding is that it is a combination of both and therefore I don't really know if it is discrimination or not.

(BTW: If you do consider it discrimination then you might also want to add Jews to your position as First class citizens. It is exactly the same situation with Kosher slaughterhouses.)
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
even in prisons muslims enjoy more time out of their cells and better food
Reply 6
NOT EVEN THE ROYAL FAMILY ARE ALLOWED TO BREAK THE LAW!!

Not entirely sure on this. I thought I read that the royal family were actually above the law?
Original post by EloiseStar
My opinion: TSR is obsessed with Muslims.

I concur.
Special treatment... This country is way too pussy and accepting
I am chuffed to have this privilege. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"i am muslim and let me tell you, being muslim is actually a great thing. we have great people and we have douchey people. just like any religion. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, muslim parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off."
Oh for the love of crap. Aside from that we always get blamed and insulted for everything. Islam this Islam that. Muslims this Muslims that. And this country makes tons of money thanks to halal meat. It's even and fair:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't know I was so privileged.
Tsr and its islam obsession eh :tongue:
How unfortunate.
Reply 14
You know the delusion is bad when TSR thinks Muslims have more powerful status in society the Royal Family

You forgot PCorrectness. That privledges Islam entirely. People have lost their jobs for making comment about Islam and Muhammad. You'd never have somebody sacked for making a comment about English people or Winston Churchill.

Islam is by far the most appeased culture in the UK and British culture is the most disregarded.

The Muslim pedophile rings prove that, fact. Muslims were allowed to rape youth with the approval of the police, labour run councils and Child protection groups/childrens homes.

In our society it is legal to be a pedophile if you're Muslim and non-White. What a privledge.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
You forgot PCorrectness. That privledges Islam entirely. People have lost their jobs for making comment about Islam and Muhammad. You'd never have somebody sacked for making a comment about English people or Winston Churchill.

Islam is by far the most appeased culture in the UK and British culture is the most disregarded.

The Muslim pedophile rings prove that, fact. Muslims were allowed to rape youth with the approval of the police, labour run councils and Child protection groups/childrens homes.

In our society it is legal to be a pedophile if you're Muslim and non-White. What a privledge.

Do you just like utter tosh every time, or is this just a one time off thing.
Reply 17
in my opinion: Muslims are the majority in minorities
if that makes sense. there is a lot more of them than any other religion except Christianity. They are really vocal about their issues too so they do get a lot of positive and negative attention...
Original post by JJXX212
"Nobody hands down civilisation from heaven", what does that even mean?

I'm gonna complain that Jay Z has an easy life because hes Succesfull. And id somethinf bad happens to him well he's moee succesfull than othee rapers so his value of life is less really.
Reply 19
Original post by CryptoidAlien

islam and muhammad is about religion

english people and churchill isnt.

the equivalent to islam and muhammad in this sense would be Christianity and jesus

JUST SAYING

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending