The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JJXX212
They fought and died under the Union Jack, defending our country from the Nazi's in Europe and Japanese in the Pacific.

87,000 Indian's died in combat against the Germans and Japanese. To put that into context our current Army stands at approximately 125,000 personnel.

They answered the call of help from Britain to her colonies and gave their lives. If thats not fighting for Britain I don't know what is.

They fought Nazism as it was in their interests as non whites to do so. You can't convince me they died out of their love for the UK. The UK has fought side by side with many countrys way before WW11 such as Portugal, Spain, France etc yet I don't hear nobody saying he owe them a living. Your theory is so flawed it's unreal and very immature.
Original post by Syngrone
"Russians are stationed in Tel Aviv" WTF guys look what this squirming Israeli is saying. Israelis are dumb. Gas chambers must have been the the cause. Oh dear.

An iranian nuke is like the second holocaust. You fool Russia is providing 4x longer range missiles which can reach europe never mind Tel aviv. Are you telling me Russia would never supply weapons to their second strongest ally to defeat their ally as you put it which is Israel. **** me. Review your ally Russia once again. LOL

>>>>> this guy knows it and its +10 for him sorry bro! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read the facts and they have Russian diplomats there. You know I am right lol but since I have beaten you god knows how many times you are trying your best to worm your way out of defeat.

I like the fact I have served defeat on an Ice cold dish. Enjoy it my friend
Original post by The Right

Tolerance of Islam grows thin everyday. No doubt tomorrow ill be reading another sex scandal or beheading

Posted from TSR Mobile

Teacher Emily Fox jailed for having sex with pupil
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-29078360

Yeah I just read it too, Emily Fox - she's a Muslim convert right?
Original post by Qari
The halal meat thing is business. And I find that 70% of meat is halal slaughter ridiculously high

There are more British slaughter houses in the country of course. I was saying regarding the slaughterhouses which were under panorama investigation- 70% are halal based.
Reply 84
There are more British slaughter houses in the country of course. I was saying regarding the slaughterhouses which were under panorama investigation- 70% are halal based.

Ah right
Reply 85
Original post by Algorithm69
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"to learn who is a hipster,see who quotes random smart people with quotes" the idea that people arnt allowed to criticize islam is a joke have you been on tsr long? most muslims have a problem when you tie it in with race and culture then become so paranoid you beat them up on the side of the road.
(edited 9 years ago)
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I like this quote a lot. :tongue:

so clearly muslims don't rule over you
Reply 88
Original post by HeritageofEurope
even in prisons muslims enjoy more time out of their cells and better food

Really, how do you know?
Reply 89
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Erm, might I remind you, Britain needed workers to help build their economy after the second world war so they INVITED over people from the countries they'd colonised in Asia (India and Pakistan etc). These asian workers helped build the economy and were, in fact asked to come here. On the contrary to your beliefs, there was no begging done on their part.
Also this thread is discussing religion, not race or nationality, there's a clear difference between the three; you and several others here ought to learn it.You can have a white British Muslim just as you can have a Pakistani Christian- people are just too narrow-minded and tend to generalise all Pakistani/Indian people to be Muslim, Sikh or Hindu.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My point does not solely relate to Pakistani Muslims.
Reply 90
Original post by Byakko
Why do you care, in fact halal meat is cleaner since the blood is drained and the meat goes off WAYY quicker- so you're not being served some 20 day old meat.

Halal is fresher, tastes better, free from disease (like mad cow disease that originated from stunning cows in the brain, causing brain matter to mix in to the blood).

You're complaining that you don't want meat blessed by god and the animals soul prayed for and thanked?

I swear to god... people are so hatefully brainwashed...

WHAT? 'Why do we care?!'

BECAUSE THE LAW IS BEING BROKEN AND THERE IS NO REGARD FOR ANIMAL WELFARE.

As Ghandi said, the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by the way it treats animals..... so you people are pulling us backwards- based on this assumption.
Reply 91
Original post by bahonsi
This is based on my own personal opinion, I was never allowed to wear my crucifix, at school yet a Muslim girl can wear the hijab (which isn't actually compulsory in Islam), Christian burns a Koran their is retaliation, Muslim burns the bible nothing happens), BBC documentary Muslim men rapes children, doesn't get persecuted because his Muslim and there's fare of retaliation. Muslims thinks it's right to behead a man in broad day light in Name of Allah? Why? Muslims can kill in name of Allah? Why? Muslims prisoners get extra time out if cells why?

Well said. I forgot to mention how they are allowed religiously inspired clothing whereas Christians are not.
Reply 92
Original post by SmallDuck
WHAT? 'Why do we care?!'

BECAUSE THE LAW IS BEING BROKEN AND THERE IS NO REGARD FOR ANIMAL WELFARE.

As Ghandi said, the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by the way it treats animals..... so you people are pulling us backwards- based on this assumption.

So stunning animals is a good way to treat animals? Correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by Reue
Not entirely sure on this. I thought I read that the royal family were actually above the law?

Even if they were, they could expect to face mass public condemnation if they did. But I have never heard that they were above the law anyway.
Reply 94
Original post by Zakaria-
Wow, as a Muslim, I've never felt more alienated on a forum.

Congratulations people. You've achieved what you wanted to.

I feel physically alienated when I visit places like Luton and Bradford, the Islamic atmosphere in the streets was not on which I was brought up with.

I am sorry that I have alienated you, it certainly wasn't my intention, but a similar pain is felt by others as well.
Reply 95
Original post by Syngrone
So stunning animals is a good way to treat animals? Correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, its the kindest way of doing it. I don't really believe that we shouldn't eat meat as animals eat animals in the natural world, but we should try to be as kind to them as possible.
Reply 96
Original post by SmallDuck
Yes, its the kindest way of doing it. I don't really believe that we shouldn't eat meat as animals eat animals in the natural world, but we should try to be as kind to them as possible.

But seriously, stunning an animal and confusing its central nervous system? How is that kind?
Original post by Zakaria-
Wow, as a Muslim, I've never felt more alienated on a forum.

Congratulations people. You've achieved what you wanted to.

Tell me about it, I only joined TSR a coupled days ago for help with A levels and Uni applications yet all I see are topics similar to this one. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As an observer on this thread, it is more than interesting to note the numbers of censored posts already.

Speaks volumes in itself
I rest my case. You are muslim and as usual it is all about you.

I am not ******* muslim yet I have to eat their meat. This is england and I want english, traditionally slaughtered meat that meets animal welfare standards.
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is hilarious, considering that "traditionally slaughtered meat" is far, far worse than any meat deemed halal(Both today and several years ago) Today's halal meat differs from non halal meat in one way only. Halal meat has a prayer over it. Non halal meat doest. Pretty much all halal meat today is pre stunned - dont think it's the same for kosher though

Enjoy your traditionally slaughtered meat (ie: no stunning, possible bullet to head, and no sharp knife)
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending