The Student Room Group

Accommodation needed in Southwark London

Hey everyone!!

I am a 23 year old international female looking for accommodation in Southwark London.

I will be starting an LLM from London South Bank University. I take my studies seriously but party hard. I am social and friendly but I understand boundaries. I am neat and organised. I love cooking, TV, music. An ideal evening would be hanging out and laughing for some drinks :smile:

I am looking basically for anything! Preferably a house share with other women.

Even advice on how I can go about to achieve this will be great!

Thanks

Andy
Hello there I am also interested in finding or sharing accomodation in the southwark area i am 20 years old and male i understand your want for a balance between studying and partying if you are still searching for a room please contact me and we may be able to sort something out thanks
Hello everybody!!!

I'm living in Southwark now but I want to move soon!! If what you are looking for is party hard i wouldn't recommend you Southwark... I've been living there for a long time and is not the best option. If you want to live the London party essence and not too far from your studies I'd choose the East. Is a beautiful area, plenty of pubs, very-well connected and there are cheap accommodation as well.

Jorge
Hi I'm also studying at London South bank and would be interested in a flat share, I did manage to get a few others together and we viewed a property yesterday but 2 of them dropped out so we couldn't take it. If anybody else is untreated in looking would look forward to hearing back from you as me and the other girl are kind of desperate to find somewhere soon
Interested*
Reply 5
I'm URGENTLY looking for a replacement tenant for a STANDARD STUDIO in LIBERTY HOUSE, SEBASTIAN STREET in central London next to CITY UNIVERSITY LONDON.

The price is £250 per week, 43 week contract. Room available from 14th september 2014

ALL bills and amenities included

Please contact me if interested!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending