The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation visiting policy?

Hi everyone!
Im starting my first year PG at Kings soon and I would like to ask if anyone has some experience on how strict the visiting policies really are? My boyfriend and my cousin also study in London so theyll often come visit me and stay over, but I read that only smthg like 20nights per semester are allowed ? Is there a reception with a security during the evenings or smthg? :smile:
Original post by nasrin.s
Hi everyone!
Im starting my first year PG at Kings soon and I would like to ask if anyone has some experience on how strict the visiting policies really are? My boyfriend and my cousin also study in London so theyll often come visit me and stay over, but I read that only smthg like 20nights per semester are allowed ? Is there a reception with a security during the evenings or smthg? :smile:

Depends which halls you're in. SSA has a reception and you can't access the halls part without passing by reception - and in my time there, they were really good at telling visitors apart from the residents. Hampstead has a reception but it's in its own building, so you can access the halls without having to go through the reception. Reception is 24/7 and security check the halls buildings during the evening too.

Don't know about any of the other residences though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest