The Student Room Group

Southampton University BM4 GEP Medicine Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilem
I just got finally rejected after a disastrous interview, took them a while.

Sorry to hear that... They've taken so much time! When did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 501
Original post by Going_To_California
Sorry to hear that... They've taken so much time! When did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I made my peace with the impending rejection when I left the interview room. It was a Track update at noon on Wednesday :smile:
Original post by ilem
Haha I made my peace with the impending rejection when I left the interview room. It was a Track update at noon on Wednesday :smile:

Haha I felt the same... Though they've been dragging it out for so long, my hopes have been raised again :tongue:

Have you had any joy from other unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 503
Haha I felt the same... Though they've been dragging it out for so long, my hopes have been raised again :tongue:

Have you had any joy from other unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope -- waiting on Warwick, they're my last hope this cycle :tongue: yourself?
Original post by ilem
Nope -- waiting on Warwick, they're my last hope this cycle :tongue: yourself?

The odds are good for Warwick! I'm also waiting on them... 5 year offer from King's and a rejection from Newcastle here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 505
The odds are good for Warwick! I'm also waiting on them... 5 year offer from King's and a rejection from Newcastle here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done on the King's offer, do you plan to take it up if Warwick goes south?

Really not sure what to expect from Warwick, I completely bombed one of the stations but the other ones I felt went better than usual. Wish they'd hurry up already :tongue:
Original post by ilem
Well done on the King's offer, do you plan to take it up if Warwick goes south?

Really not sure what to expect from Warwick, I completely bombed one of the stations but the other ones I felt went better than usual. Wish they'd hurry up already :tongue:

Thanks! They've said I can defer, so I'll do that if I don't get Warwick and work pretty much every available hour :tongue:

I found Warwick a bit weird... Not sure how it went, but it was better than Southampton :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 507
Anyone else get an email about waitlist today?
Original post by lv587
Anyone else get an email about waitlist today?

I got one today... Anyone want to reject Southampton? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
what was your degree mark if you dont mind answering? Wondering if a high 2.2 is applicable
Original post by rouzbehrh
what was your degree mark if you dont mind answering? Wondering if a high 2.2 is applicable

I think it has to be a 2.1 :sadnod:

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/medicine/undergraduate/courses/bm4_a101.page#entry
Thanks! Still got another year to go so hope I will get it, are you in there nowV?
Original post by rouzbehrh
Thanks! Still got another year to go so hope I will get it, are you in there nowV?

I'm on the Bm5 course at the moment in 3rd year (where we merge with BM4). There is a lack of BM4 students on TSR!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending