The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Undergraduate Entry 2015-Who's Going?

Hey! I thought I'd make this post as Northumbria uni is my first choice for uni next year and was wondering who else is making the same choice as me and what courses you are all thinking of doing? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by lucyg102
Hey! I thought I'd make this post as Northumbria uni is my first choice for uni next year and was wondering who else is making the same choice as me and what courses you are all thinking of doing? :smile:

northumbria is my first choice too, i'm going to the open day at the end of september! I want to study mass communications you?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
hey northumbria is my first choice aswell, hopefully I get in! I want to study fashion communication :smile:
Reply 3
It's my first choice too, I'm hoping to do Geography with Environmental Management :biggrin:
I've applied to study Performance next year. :smile:
Reply 5
I want to apply for Northumbria uni but I also want to apply Nottingham Trent! I have been searching around and both unis seem pretty similar and also heard both night lifes are good! I want to get as far from london/south east as possible but can not choose between the two!
I've applied to Newcastle and Northumbria just confused at which one to make my first choice!

I'm going to study computer science.
Northumbria is my first choice and I want to do Fashion and Marketing. :smile:
Probably mine too :smile: Applied Biology here

Posted from TSR Mobile
International Business With Spanish for me, where is everyone coming from?
Original post by Crobinson17

Newcastle, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cumbria :smile:))
Reply 12

near hull :smile:
Ill be applying to hull!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had any offers yet? I'm applying for business with marketing management
Reply 15
Original post by amejv
northumbria is my first choice too, i'm going to the open day at the end of september! I want to study mass communications you?

I want to study Criminology, the course looks so interesting!
I am applying for Criminology in Northumbria aswell, where are you coming from?
Hello! I'm making Northumbria my first choice too!! I'm applying for business and finance!!

Nottingham trent is my second choice if anyone is applying there too :smile:
Reply 18
I'm applying for Geography BA :smile: I'm from Notts but haven't managed to make it to an open day, what do you guys who have been think of the uni?
Original post by carmenwong
Hello! I'm making Northumbria my first choice too!! I'm applying for business and finance!!

Nottingham trent is my second choice if anyone is applying there too :smile:

Northumbria is my first choice and Nottingham trent is my second :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest