The Student Room Group

Who's Your Favourite Rapper?

Scroll to see replies

Illmatic is the bast rap album I've ever heard and NY State of Mind is the best rap song I've ever heard.

Nas wins.
KANYE WEST!!

& Jay Rock.
Reply 22
J cole - best tracks, born sinner, lost ones and is she gon pop. Glad to see people are rating Tupac, 3000 and em. I don't listen much uk but sox has quite an entertaining style of spitting tbf.
Reply 24
Meeeee!:tongue:

Nahh it's Eminem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tupac, Snoop, Dre, Tech, Wiz, Eminem, Juicy J, 50 cent, etc
Reply 26
Original post by 0mgJohn
Hey guys, was just wondering who on TSR was interested in Hip Hop/Rap/Grime, and who they enjoyed listening to most.

I really love Eminem (don't hate, appreciate haha) and A$AP Rocky. However, from the UK scene, I listen quite a lot to Tempz and Sox, with some P Money in there too :P

Not a rapper, he's an MC, not the same thing

P and Sox can rap, but still wouldn't class as rappers.

Spoiler

USA - Changes daily, probably Nas

UK - Lowkey
Reply 27
Original post by PinkertonSA
Illmatic is the bast rap album I've ever heard and NY State of Mind is the best rap song I've ever heard.

Nas wins.

I'm a strange Nas fan

I prefer Stillmatic
Reply 28
Tupac, Biggie and Eminem.
right now it's between drake and kendrick lamar
as of now it's Nas and Chamillionaire...used to listen to 50 cent, Tech N9ne, Eminem, Kanye West etc though
Stana man
Original post by zKlown
I'm a strange Nas fan

I prefer Stillmatic

Nothing wrong with that, Stillmatic is on par with Illmatic IMO
Reply 33
Common nobody's smiling could be one of the best albums of the year, defo recommend to listen to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Old: Biggie Smalls
Now: A$AP Rocky
Original post by Demon Llama
as of now it's Nas and Chamillionaire...used to listen to 50 cent, Tech N9ne, Eminem, Kanye West etc though

does chamillionaire still rap? not heard since ridin dirty
Reply 36
Original post by 0mgJohn
Hey guys, was just wondering who on TSR was interested in Hip Hop/Rap/Grime, and who they enjoyed listening to most.

I really love Eminem (don't hate, appreciate haha) and A$AP Rocky. However, from the UK scene, I listen quite a lot to Tempz and Sox, with some P Money in there too :P

jay z
Cise Star is light years ahead of anyone.
Reply 38
Dead: Biggie Smalls, he's the illest
Alive: Jay is still killing 'em and Nas, and even though he is sipping on some syrup Wayne
Semi-established: Lupe Fiasco and Big Sean
Up and Coming: School Boy Q and Young Gambino
Original post by Joshale
does chamillionaire still rap? not heard since ridin dirty

of course...he's released a ton of stuff since then...his last album was Reignfall which dropped July last year, and he's released a couple of songs since then, last one being 'End of a Knife'...he left the mainstream a while ago so whenever he releases stuff, pretty much only his fans know about it lmao

Quick Reply

Latest