The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Barts have started sending out interview times. I'm at 8am on the 10th
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by santi_92
Barts have started sending out interview times. I'm at 10am on the 10th

Ahh thanks for letting us know! Did you get an email?
Reply 22
Original post by hoodlie
Ahh thanks for letting us know! Did you get an email?

Yeah the email came around 16:30
Original post by santi_92
Yeah the email came around 16:30

Any info on how they're interviewing (panel etc)? Still waiting to be given a time
Reply 24
I like the Barts selection day, it sounds like it has potential to be fun (there are details on the email). I am on the afternoon session on the 11th. :smile:
Congratulations on the interviews!
12th in the morning!! :biggrin: I was worried the date would clash with exams in reading week >.< I just have to miss 4 hours of lectures instead :'(
Reply 27
Original post by Callum3112
Any info on how they're interviewing (panel etc)? Still waiting to be given a time

I'm actually not sure. The email just said the selection centre would include a number of tasks but no specific mention of an actual panel interview
Did anyone else get the interview email twice?
Original post by Cats-R-Us

I got 2 saying I had an interview last month it that's what you mean?
Reply 30
Original post by Cats-R-Us

Yeah, every time they've contacted me regarding the interview they've done so twice. I've no idea why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected this evening. No specific reason, just not as strong as other candidates.
Original post by Quilverine
Rejected this evening. No specific reason, just not as strong as other candidates.

Sorry to dwell on it for you but do you mind outlining your stats? Degree, UKCAT, experience, etc?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HopefulGrad2015
Sorry to dwell on it for you but do you mind outlining your stats? Degree, UKCAT, experience, etc?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

AADbd, BSc 1st Hons, MSc in progress, currently working in postgraduate medical education and had clinical placements as a medical photographer over the last 3 years. UKCAT 667.5 <--- that last bit would probably be the nail in the coffin :wink:

All the usual ECs: nuffield bursary, DOE, charity, sports, acting, Head Girl, post-grad departmental chair at uni etc.

Will try again next year! :redface:
Hey all, I have an interview on the 12th, does anyone have any information about what the assessments constitute other than what it outlines in the email?

Also, does anyone know what they do about verifying your qualifications? Kings College wanted me to upload a load of photocopies to their system. I haven't had any info from Barts. (btw was unsuccessful after interview at kings)
I got a rejection through on track last night. No direct correspondence yet though.

Good luck everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sadly rejected, no correspondence either. Just a cold and impersonal update on track :'(

Good luck guys!
The ones who go rejected what was yr degree and ukcat if u dnt mind
I got reject too but my ukcat was 740 and 1st in my degree so not sure where ive gne wrng
Reply 39
You dont just get scored on your academic ability...

Latest

Trending

Trending