The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if we have to bring anything other than a passport and a photocopy for our interview? We don't need copies of our qualifications do we?
Reply 61
Original post by AO212
How did those with interviews get on today?

Yeah it was okay I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by MondoBondo
Does anyone know if we have to bring anything other than a passport and a photocopy for our interview? We don't need copies of our qualifications do we?

Just the original and photocopy. But they had a photocopier so if you forget the photocopy don't sweat it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by santi_92
Yeah it was okay I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good stuff :smile: Have we got anything to worry about with the written exercise? Can you say if it was something surrounding an article or if it was just a set of questions exploring our potential?
Reply 64
Original post by AO212
Good stuff :smile: Have we got anything to worry about with the written exercise? Can you say if it was something surrounding an article or if it was just a set of questions exploring our potential?

Can't really give specifics but it's very very straightforward. I don't imagine anyone will struggle with it so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Trying to find the guy I was having a giggle with after the group task about numbered rats, lotto ball machines, the personnel office and the student rooms. PM me if you get the chance :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by GEP2019
Trying to find the guy I was having a giggle with after the group task about numbered rats, lotto ball machines, the personnel office and the student rooms. PM me if you get the chance :smile:

Could someone please clarify if there is/isnt a panel interview or is it just the 4 tasks outlined in the email?

Thank you!
Reply 67
...that was painful
I thought it was quite enjoyable.
Original post by MondoBondo
I thought it was quite enjoyable.

Same here, best one yet in my opinion
Reply 70
Yeah I can understand why. It was the nicest and friendliest I've had. But I just didn't feel it went super well. Having a bleeding great head cold didn't help!
Glad you guys found it found though!
Reply 71
So according to Barts, we should hear back this week? Unless I misunderstood?

My group was told end of the month and we'd all head at roughly the same time. So end of this week/start of next hopefully

Yep, that was what we were told too!
Reply 74
Original post by Gaara Sama
Yep, that was what we were told too!

Original post by Callum3112
My group was told end of the month and we'd all head at roughly the same time. So end of this week/start of next hopefully

Hopefully this week bears good news!
Hopefully this week bears good news!

Indeedioso! I actually really enjoyed the day and the engaging and friendly atmosphere of the day has only made me want to go there more! Hopefully that came across and we all get some good news this week. :biggrin:
Original post by TouchWood
Indeedioso! I actually really enjoyed the day and the engaging and friendly atmosphere of the day has only made me want to go there more! Hopefully that came across and we all get some good news this week. :biggrin:

Same, it was hands down the best interview process I've had. I felt like they wanted me to do well
Reply 77
Same - I really enjoyed the selection centre but I felt that I could have said more at the interview and in the written task. I genuinely liked Barts :frown:
Original post by hawflo
Same - I really enjoyed the selection centre but I felt that I could have said more at the interview and in the written task. I genuinely liked Barts :frown:

Yeah same, it was a bit quick. Definitely needed more time/paper for the prioritisation task
Just got an email from UCAS about Extra... my pulse skyrocketed briefly T_T

Latest

Trending

Trending