The Student Room Group

OCR A2 Chemistry Unit 5, F325 15th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Anyone have any tips on working out multi step reactions using rate equation, struggling here :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1001
Mind the terrible spelling! !
Original post by ThatGuyRik
im in central all the time. Ima go to there doorstep and hassle em if i get A*'s. Or should i say when.
Yh theres always notts :/ haha

Hahaha, say when, if you don't get an A* I'm not sure who could ahaha
Shhhh, just think about smashing F324 and 5 :P
Original post by AnnekaChan173
Hahaha, say when, if you don't get an A* I'm not sure who could ahaha
Shhhh, just think about smashing F324 and 5 :P

haha nah i wish! Ima go with the flow.

Yeah but f325 is a real pain. :angry:
(edited 9 years ago)
haha nah i wish! Ima go with the flow.

Yeah but f325 is a real pain. :angry:

Right? Unit 4's fine as well. Acids and Bases are going to be the death of me
How do I do question 8a on the June 2014 paper? I don't get how you know and balance the chlorine/chloride ions? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429551425.531423.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous
How do I do question 8a on the June 2014 paper? I don't get how you know and balance the chlorine/chloride ions? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429551425.531423.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

left hand side consists of CL2 gas and right had side consists of CL- ions. Then balance accordingly take into account the charges on both sides.

Right? Unit 4's fine as well. Acids and Bases are going to be the death of me

Unit 4's good. Yh them acid graphs finding the indicator :/
Has anyone else finished the sylabus now?? we have at college at its finally seeming real...

got a mid B in my F324 mock (not too pleased but better than i expected) which was written by my college (to purposefully be hard... damn you teachers) so hopefully I can learn from my mistakes to get up to an A!!!

Unit 4's good. Yh them acid graphs finding the indicator :/

Too many graphs to learn :/ why did I take Bio? Still haven't completely got my head around indicators, ah I'm screwed
Too many graphs to learn :/ why did I take Bio? Still haven't completely got my head around indicators, ah I'm screwed

Good thing i dropped bio but replaced with essays :frown:. Nah i doubt it only a small part of f325 haha.
Good thing i dropped bio but replaced with essays :frown:. Nah i doubt it only a small part of f325 haha.

I dropped essays, thank god. Praying that I ace the other stuff to make up for it.

Anyone else in a slump? I've done nothing recently. You know it's bad when you find yourself procrastinating by reading a post about minimising procrastination -sigh-
How do you roughly estimate what ums your coursework mark will be? Got 38 :smile:
I dropped essays, thank god. Praying that I ace the other stuff to make up for it.

Anyone else in a slump? I've done nothing recently. You know it's bad when you find yourself procrastinating by reading a post about minimising procrastination -sigh-

haha yeah.
I hope someone can help me, I have a evaluative controlled assessment on Friday and I feel so under confident. I have already done the NMR evaluative but only got 10/15 so I really need to get it up to scratch with my other assessments. My teacher said that she has picked the evaluative called ' methods for determining formula', I think she said it had some water of crystallisation and error stuff in it but she didn't say all that much. I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of what I need to revise as I literally have no idea :O Thank you in advance, you will be a life saver.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tabithafogarty
I hope someone can help me, I have a evaluative controlled assessment on Friday and I feel so under confident. I have already done the NMR evaluative but only got 10/15 so I really need to get it up to scratch with my other assessments. My teacher said that she has picked the evaluative called ' methods for determining formula', I think she said it had some water of crystallisation and error stuff in it but she didn't say all that much. I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of what I need to revise as I literally have no idea :O Thank you in advance, you will be a life saver.

We're doing this next week and all we've been told is to go over moles, % error :L I'm in the same position as you cause its such a vague topic -_- if you find anything else pm me please!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cpie21
We're doing this next week and all we've been told is to go over moles, % error :L I'm in the same position as you cause its such a vague topic -_- if you find anything else pm me please!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have literally said nothing, it's so annoying isn't it! I know they can't say much, but still. I'm going to try and probe my teacher more if I get no reply on here, will let you know if I find out anything :smile:
Does anyone have the F321 MS from last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When looking at the periodic table, how can I tell which elements are bonded covalently, metalically or ioncally? I always get confused and get the wrong one.
For instance Ba3N2 and BaO2 etc....Can someone draw over a periodic table or something???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone pls help. e- I can never finish off those equations they throw in F325. How can I get better at them? They seem so random....
Original post by Noura*
Someone pls help. e- I can never finish off those equations they throw in F325. How can I get better at them? They seem so random....

Which question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending