The Student Room Group

I'm drunk AMA

while I'm too tipsy to care what I'm being asked? :colondollar:
Reply 1
Does Belgium really exist?
Reply 2
Original post by lor771
Does Belgium really exist?

yes, as I have been there (albeit briefly)
Why are you drunk and on TSR?
Reply 4
Original post by Technetium
Why are you drunk and on TSR?

because I've just come home from hanging out with friends (their 20th birthday) and there's nothing on television and I'm killing time until my mum goes to bed so I can watch stuff I have recorded :smile:
Original post by Rosasaurr
because I've just come home from hanging out with friends (their 20th birthday) and there's nothing on television and I'm killing time until my mum goes to bed so I can watch stuff I have recorded :smile:

Ahh okay. Did you have a good time and what did you drink?:smile:
hOW DRUNK WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE ON A SCALE OF 1-01 :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by rosebud114
hOW DRUNK WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE ON A SCALE OF 1-01 :biggrin:

probably a 4/5 - I'm DEFINITELY going to remember everything but I was still drunk enough to walk up my street singing Let it Go :L

Original post by Technetium
Ahh okay. Did you have a good time and what did you drink?:smile:

yeah I did thanks ^.^ um just casually worked my way through the cocktail menu (I love cocktails <3) in Yates' so I ended up having Long Island Ice Teas and Jelly Baby's.
probably a 4/5 - I'm DEFINITELY going to remember everything but I was still drunk enough to walk up my street singing Let it Go :L

AH you are wayyy to drunk. I never wrote the number 10...but I guess you were to drunk to realise!!! oh well, your young! have some fun...kind wish I was you right now. Instead of trying to finish an essay whoo hoo.....
Reply 9
[QUOTE="rosebud114;50162813"]

AH you are wayyy to drunk. I never wrote the number 10...but I guess you were to drunk to realise!!! oh well, your young! have some fun...kind wish I was you right now. Instead of trying to finish an essay whoo hoo.....

Oh I realised, I just assumed you'd made a typo :smile:

aha, have fun with the essay :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest