The Student Room Group

Opinions on East African women.

I joined twitter over 2 months ago & came across a load of groups/pages that were entirely devouted to East African women. Before this, I honestly thought no one really knew about us & only really knew West Africans and North. By EA women, I mean Eritrean, Ethopian & Somali mostly.

So yeah, guess I am just asking do you find them aesthetically pleasing or a bit 'hyped' up...well on twitter at least. Also, whose ya fav from the three :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Lololololol guess it was a flop of a thread.
Like any other race, some are peng (i.e yourself and missfats) and some not so peng.
Reply 4
no thanks
Lol Drake got everyone gassed :perv:.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Like any other race, some are peng (i.e yourself and missfats) and some not so peng.

Nom sayin. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lololololol guess it was a flop of a thread.

No one likes them. .
duh. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugandans, Sudanese, Kenyans and Tanzanians are also east African. there are also Kenyans or Ugandans that look straight up Ethiopian.
for e.g these Kenyans

Reply 9
Ethiopians are the best!

PROUD OF BEING ETHIOPIAN!
Original post by Summit
Ethiopians are the best!

PROUD OF BEING ETHIOPIAN!

Very beautiful people, you people are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my opinion black women aren't attractive at all :L.
Original post by SuperiorGenius

I guess personal preferences :wink:
Cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I personally think the degree of darkness makes a difference, similarly with white people, pale white isn't that attractive in comparison to less pale.
Original post by Anonynous
I personally think the degree of darkness makes a difference, similarly with white people, pale white isn't that attractive in comparison to less pale.

You like not so dark girls then according to your analogy.

I don't see how skin colour makes someone attractive or not? Isn't it the features that matter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperiorGenius

as if black women want your stank @ss. keep your preferences to yourself next time cuz people here are gonna drag your souls
Original post by JACKIEKENNEDY
as if black women want your stank @ss. keep your preferences to yourself next time cuz people here are gonna drag your souls

And you are a butthurt black girl.
Everyone has preferences and if he wants to state them, then so be it. From what I can see, he never insulted nor belittled black women and hence your outburst was unjustified.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
You like not so dark girls then according to your analogy.

I don't see how skin colour makes someone attractive or not? Isn't it the features that matter?

It's a combination of the lot. Ideally, I think mixed race girls are generally the best looking relative to other colours.
Original post by Anonynous
It's a combination of the lot. Ideally, I think mixed race girls are generally the best looking relative to other colours.

Fair enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont they struggle to eat or something?

Quick Reply

Latest