The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

South Asian the most hated ethnic group in the UK?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The issue of Islamic extremism also makes things worse
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by tengentoppa
You can't blame the media for the fact that some Muslims are doing disgusting things throughout the world. Would you prefer the media to not report on that?

No of course I would. But you equally can't deny that papers such as the Daily Mail don't excessively demonise Islam to the extent where Muslim's are indiscriminately hated.
Original post by JJXX212
No of course I would. But you equally can't deny that papers such as the Daily Mail don't excessively demonise Islam to the extent where Muslim's are indiscriminately hated.

Nobody demonizes Muslims. Tey demonize their own religion by themselves.
Reply 43
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Nobody demonizes Muslims. Tey demonize their own religion by themselves.

Every single muslim that lives in the UK "demonises" their own religion through their individual actions?

If you actually think that then your an idiot and not worth talking to.
Original post by JJXX212
Every single muslim that lives in the UK "demonises" their own religion through their individual actions?

If you actually think that then your an idiot and not worth talking to.

Nobody said that accept you. So I guess your the idiot.
Reply 45
Nobody said that accept you. So I guess your the idiot.

Hahahaha, "Nobody said that ACCEPT you" then you call me an idiot

That is the definition of Irony! :biggrin:
Original post by JJXX212
Hahahaha, "Nobody said that ACCEPT you" then you call me an idiot

That is the definition of Irony! :biggrin:

inventing a scenario to create an argument.

If you don't like the truth then keep quiet.
Reply 47
What a moron inventing a scenario to create an argument. Dufus.

How old are you? calling me a "Dufus" and you can't even spell "EXCEPT" :biggrin:

Have you even passed your English GCSE?
you need to stop with these troll like race bait threads
Maybe that's why islamophobism is often linked up with racism. You hate the religion, you hate the race. You hate the race, you hate the religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never experienced it personally, I usually mix in quite well with white British people. It probably is the Muslim thing tbh.
Do they hate us and islam so much? Dont really care to notice tbh. Allahu akbar.
Reply 52
I think Brits see S. Asians as not quite playing by the rules.
Original post by JJXX212
Probably due to the fact that most South Asian men are mistaken for/ or are actually, Muslim.

Muslim's are generally the scapegoat in the media and are a common target of hatred.

It therefore makes sense that South Asian's have a lot of hatred and mockery against them.

(Btw: I'm white and don't have any problem with South Asians. I have quite a lot of Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi friends and find most of them to be really nice people.)

I'm aware that this is about 3 months late but I was looking through the OP's thread that he started and well its a bit sad that you sorta HAD to put that disclaimer in at the bottom

I think with professional industries, they're a bit "better" with regards to recruitment however
Original post by JJXX212
Probably due to the fact that most South Asian men are mistaken for/ or are actually, Muslim.

Muslim's are generally the scapegoat in the media and are a common target of hatred.

It therefore makes sense that South Asian's have a lot of hatred and mockery against them.

(Btw: I'm white and don't have any problem with South Asians. I have quite a lot of Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi friends and find most of them to be really nice people.)

What do you mean by scapegoat ? What are the media supposedly framing Muslims for ???
Original post by HeyFromNY_USA
Nice save :teehee:.

And I would say black and Irish and Muslim are the most hated groups of like any place, to the OP, not South Asian exclusively nor in general. I feel once someone finds out that you are granted South Asian but not Muslim they let go of hating you so much as compared to if you really are Muslim. :s-smilie:

Irish people need to stop playing the victim card, they are better than that. Sounds like you're American anyway.
Original post by -Native Briton-
What do you mean by scapegoat ? What are the media supposedly framing Muslims for ???

Braindead lefties don't actually know what a scapegoat is.
Original post by Rakas21
Why does me being white or Asian make a difference? I hardly think the Asians there see it as a shining example of a city.

I'm also generally pro immigration so its not a Ukip type agenda.

You complain about ghettos... why do you want more of them?
The thread also neglects to mention the palpable hatred many south asians have for their hosts... as if this somehow has nothing to do with it or doesn't matter...
Nobody dislikes Asians, they dislike Muslims, mainly Pakistani's. I'd say Pakistani Muslims are the most disliked.

I love it when people hate me.

Latest

Trending

Trending