The Student Room Group

The White Girl who made me happy...

To begin I just wanted to say my origin is of South Asian background and I was born here in the UK.

Throughout my life I grew up around Asian people etc.. but this thread is about those rather special gem like White girls!

I've never had someone who loved me or cared about me more than a White girl I met, she made me think that love itself is so strong that it doesn't matter which race you're from.

Here's the funny and sad part....
My own type of South Asian girls mock me, think low of me, perhaps even call me ugly, but yet this white girl thought the world of me, there's a lot of hate against white people and sometimes I can understand why when you live in a white dominated country.

But let me just say this, there are those White people I've come across on a few, so little compared to the population but they were there most amazing and nicest people I've come across.

Very unfortunate for me but I will be soon leaving the UK to start a new life somewhere else, due to the fact that being Asian now is extremely difficult in UK and the only way I see I could better myself and my feelings is moving away.
Awww this is so cuteee :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by SeriouslyWorried
Awww this is so cuteee :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The saddest part is I was being such a moron to her and ended up taking advantage of her.

You know when someone is too nice and you just walk all over them that's what happened, the day we split she said to ' why are you such a prick to me, I am all your's and she started crying and that was it really...
This is pretty gross
colour/race and all that aside because I don't really care about race at all, why didn't you stop being a jerk and take her back?!?! You are an enormous fool.
Reply 5
Original post by CaptainBrown
colour/race and all that aside because I don't really care about race at all, why didn't you stop being a jerk and take her back?!?! You are an enormous fool.

Long story short I was being a fool because I at the time I knew I could till she couldn't take it anymore.. but anyways I still have to meet someone like her from my own race but nobody could compare as in they way she treated me even though her parents hated Asians
Original post by Ahmed21
Long story short I was being a fool because I at the time I knew I could till she couldn't take it anymore.. but anyways I still have to meet someone like her from my own race but nobody could compare as in they way she treated me even though her parents hated Asians

why do you have to meet someone from your own race? this girl sounds lovely, I don't understand why you didn't just apologise, make it up to her and take her back
Reply 7
Original post by CaptainBrown
why do you have to meet someone from your own race? this girl sounds lovely, I don't understand why you didn't just apologise, make it up to her and take her back

I was just wondering if I will be treated the same by my own type, I've never dated anyone of my race so far.

Erm she found someone else but I don't blame her his a cool guy and yeah one of those things you just regret but life goes on I guess.

To be honest I've never been approached my own type and I don't think my own type find me attractive that's what I think, what about you?
ah ok well yeah that's the way it is

I've never really received much attention at all. I'm not sure any type finds me attractive :lol:
At first I commented saying it was cute, but lol I take it back. You didn't treat her right because you didn't think you'd lose her and then when she did leave you, you were too busy feeling sorry for yourself to apologise and try make things right again.

Also, why should girls have to approach you first? Why can't you just man up and go talk to a girl if you like her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
At first I commented saying it was cute, but lol I take it back. You're stupid. You didn't treat her right because you didn't think you'd lose her and then when she did leave you, you were too busy feeling sorry for yourself to apologise and try make things right again.

Also, why should girls have to approach you first? Why can't you just man up and go talk to a girl if you like her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely agree with you Rainbow, I was in the wrong and the reason why I don't approach anymore is because I've been rejected plenty of times so I kind of rather not have the pain of being neglected to be honest.

Funny thing is she found someone else and he was White I always wondered what she saw in a stupid Asian boy like me, she could have done so much better, being completely honest.
Original post by Ahmed21
I completely adore white woman, think there just stunning:colondollar: nothing compares to them!

You're lost but owel. :eek:
Why is op sooo incredibly race orientated?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending