The Student Room Group

Help!!! A-level subject selection

Hello there,

do these subject choices allow me to study everything related to medicine,business and law?

Maths,Eco,Bio,Chem and I've already done my German A-levels and I want to do Spanish As in my second year. Also as an extra I'm gonna do CAS and the Extended Project.

Would this allow me a wide choice? I'm currently doing the IB for a week but I want to switch as I think that I'm gonna be having less stress with A-levels. What do u think?

Thank you!!
Reply 1
Yes you would be able to do a wide range of courses, although you don't really have a traditional essay subject that is usually useful for law.
Reply 2
Original post by TirnanF
Yes you would be able to do a wide range of courses, although you don't really have a traditional essay subject that is usually useful for law.

Would you recommend a subject instead of Spanish? I would like to do spanish as I thought that it's useful to do a second language. I'm doing the Extended Project to show my writing skills...
Reply 3
Original post by cherry00
Would you recommend a subject instead of Spanish? I would like to do spanish as I thought that it's useful to do a second language. I'm doing the Extended Project to show my writing skills...

A language would be quite useful to do. Maybe check some university website and see what subjects they would prefer and make your decision then.
Reply 4
Any other advice? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest