The Student Room Group

Anyone like Indian food?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SilentMelody
I adore curry and indian food but dont have take away curry much as I like to try stay healthly :smile:

That's good, most of these takeaways probably have something disgusting going on, like bad hygiene perhaps, or rats.
Original post by WorstUNameEver
Yep, huge fan, I went to day 5 of the test when we beat the ferenghis, and middlesex vs Indians and the 3rd odi :biggrin: I take it you're a huge kohli fan, well he is not exactly dinesh karthik

so you're lucky for us :biggrin: won everything you've gone to watch :biggrin:

Kohli needs to get his form back :colonhash: we play west indies at home next.. good opportunity to get himself back on track!!
even then Karthik is no where close to Kohli.. Kohli is class when in form.. his cover drives.. could watch all day long :daydreaming:

who is your fave?
That's good, most of these takeaways probably have something disgusting going on, like bad hygiene perhaps, or rats.

yeah agreed there but fancy pet rats are cute :3
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
lifes too short to be concerned with such superfluous detail, is it not?

too right.. but I was bored... :lol:
uni needs to start already :colonhash:
Original post by Tennumbers
too right.. but I was bored... :lol:
uni needs to start already :colonhash:

Too tired, no revision today, lots to do tomorrow for A2 -_-. Enjoy your break while it lasts and good luck at uni :smile:
so you're lucky for us :biggrin: won everything you've gone to watch :biggrin:

Kohli needs to get his form back :colonhash: we play west indies at home next.. good opportunity to get himself back on track!!
even then Karthik is no where close to Kohli.. Kohli is class when in form.. his cover drives.. could watch all day long :daydreaming:

who is your fave?

Haha yeah I was being sarcastic, Karthik is piss poor, true about kohli's cover drives, only Tendulkar is better, well, was, favourite player is de villiers, he just disowned steyn in the ipl, in the Indian team it was jadeja but he ignored the fans even though we supported him against andy pandy, who btw was so mad. Half the crowd were probably full of us gujju's but he blanked us, favourite is probs rahane, he is like dravid jr
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Too tired, no revision today, lots to do tomorrow for A2 -_-. Enjoy your break while it lasts and good luck at uni :smile:

ahh A2!
thanks! and good luck to you too :smile:
Original post by SilentMelody
yeah agreed there but fancy pet rats are cute :3

Haha, my house in London had a rat, my older, yes older sister, saw it and said she got rabies because it touched her hahaha.
Haha yeah I was being sarcastic, Karthik is piss poor, true about kohli's cover drives, only Tendulkar is better, well, was, favourite player is de villiers, he just disowned steyn in the ipl, in the Indian team it was jadeja but he ignored the fans even though we supported him against andy pandy, who btw was so mad. Half the crowd were probably full of us gujju's but he blanked us, favourite is probs rahane, he is like dravid jr

still don't get how he was the highest/second highest buy of the IPL last year.. :K:
de villiers yes! that player is awesome! ahahah yeah.. still shame RCB never got far.. :colonhash:
no waysss! expected better from Jaddu.. he makes me laugh tho.. dno why.. just does :lol: andy pandy is just a sore loser :biggrin:
Rahane is a good man! definitely very Dravid-esque.. playing wise and his mannerisms..
Raina was really very impressive.. worked hard on his weakness and he's come back so strong!

you gujju?
still don't get how he was the highest/second highest buy of the IPL last year.. :K:
de villiers yes! that player is awesome! ahahah yeah.. still shame RCB never got far.. :colonhash:
no waysss! expected better from Jaddu.. he makes me laugh tho.. dno why.. just does :lol: andy pandy is just a sore loser :biggrin:
Rahane is a good man! definitely very Dravid-esque.. playing wise and his mannerisms..
Raina was really very impressive.. worked hard on his weakness and he's come back so strong!

you gujju?

Haha I think I would have given him a push too, and a few punches, yeah, dhawan has also come back strongly, he was a huge 1 trick pony. You support RCB too? Yeah I am gujju. What about you?
Original post by College_Dropout
Im talking just straight up tandoori chicken with maybe some naan's, but one thing is for sure, it has to be made in a tandoor.

I remember them days when Asian weddings were simple, tandoori and basmati rice was given at first with other curries late. They don't do it anymore :frown:
Original post by Iqbal007
I remember them days when Asian weddings were simple, tandoori and basmati rice was given at first with other curries late. They don't do it anymore :frown:

I'm not sure about others but at Indian weddings, there is a queue for the food 15 mins before it gets served, I also saw people attempting to jump queues, the ladies were wearing saris so it made it all the more funnier lmao
Reply 72
Homemade Indian food is typically healthy, but the greasy takeaways, yuck! Who else loves samosas, kachoris, crispy bhajias, khandvi, idli..... wow I have saliva running down my neck....

Gujarati cuisine is healthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woahh, how did we forget the street food, dabeli, vada pav, pav bhaji... All of a sudden I have an urge to go India...
Reply 74
Woahh, how did we forget the street food, dabeli, vada pav, pav bhaji... All of a sudden I have an urge to go India...

Pau bhaji made fresh on the beach is from the lawd himself

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure about others but at Indian weddings, there is a queue for the food 15 mins before it gets served, I also saw people attempting to jump queues, the ladies were wearing saris so it made it all the more funnier lmao

All the weddings I've been too are given table service.
Haha I think I would have given him a push too, and a few punches, yeah, dhawan has also come back strongly, he was a huge 1 trick pony. You support RCB too? Yeah I am gujju. What about you?

hahaha.. Dhawan got his form all too late...
yes big RCB fan.. ofc for Virat Kohli :biggrin:
i was born in Mumbai/Bombay so i'm from there.. but lived in gujarat for a few years and now (in UK) live in a mostly gujju area.. :lol:
hahaha.. Dhawan got his form all too late...
yes big RCB fan.. ofc for Virat Kohli :biggrin:
i was born in Mumbai/Bombay so i'm from there.. but lived in gujarat for a few years and now (in UK) live in a mostly gujju area.. :lol:

Forget Indian food, Kohli is all about Nando's!
Original post by college_dropout
forget indian food, kohli is all about nando's!

lmao what a fatso. Kohli: ****, they are all coming back, better eat this **** fast
(edited 9 years ago)
Our food is the best :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest