The Student Room Group
Reply 1
depends....sometimes unis make different conditional offers depending on ur circumstances
Reply 2
im hoping they stick to the normal entry requirements...id be lovin it if they did
Reply 3
is this 4 medicine???
Reply 4
yup
Reply 5
miss_shizzles
jus a quick question..just say my tutor predicts me 2 A's 4 chem and bio a level (im doing em in 1 yr) and the entry requirement from a particular uni r like 2 E's from grads..and they give me a conditional would the conditon be based on 2 E's or 2 A's? thanks

Usually, if you're taking A2s along side your degree, the results must come from the qualifications you are doing. To be fair, from others I know who have done this, the A2 requirement tends to be somewhere around BB or CC for grads retaking alongside degree...

On top of that, if your degree has significant Chem and Biol content anyway, you may be wasting your time with A2s - most, if not all, med schools will take passess in modules heavy in chem or biol content in lieu of A2 grades...
Reply 6
Fluffy
On top of that, if your degree has significant Chem and Biol content anyway, you may be wasting your time with A2s - most, if not all, med schools will take passess in modules heavy in chem or biol content in lieu of A2 grades...

That's how I am getting away with not having studied A-level chemistry. They said I just need to make sure that my reference from my supervisor says that my degree content covers up to at least A2 Chemistry. Good job I picked the chemistry modules! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending