The Student Room Group

Dropping A-Level Eng Lang!!!!

Should I choose Law or Statistics to replace English Language...
Reply 1
It's really your choice.
Reply 2
Original post by i360
It's really your choice.

I know, but I just want an opinion because I already do English Literature
Reply 3
Law... That complements the English side of things if you want to go into that career, and why stats? Why not just maths with stats? Oh and why don't you like English language?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Suslinsky
I know, but I just want an opinion because I already do English Literature

Choose one that would be relevant to what you'd want to study at uni
Reply 5
Original post by 2en1
Law... That complements the English side of things if you want to go into that career, and why stats? Why not just maths with stats? Oh and why don't you like English language?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually want to be a nurse it doesn't really state what A-level subjects you need apart from the fact you need at least BCC (280 UCAS Points) at A-level so? and I can't take Maths because I only got C however I did enjoy doing it and for A-level Stats in my college you need at least a C so?
Reply 6
Original post by 2en1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it's not that I don't like English Language it's just that I don't think I'll enjoy it in the future, for now it's interesting it well purely because my teacher is great! but I'm not sure I just have this feeling of doubt :/
Reply 7
Original post by i360
Choose one that would be relevant to what you'd want to study at uni

Well..I want to be a Nurse?
Reply 8
Well..I want to be a Nurse?

Law would be interesting then
Should I choose Law or Statistics to replace English Language...

Since you don't need any specific A-Levels choose whichever one you think you'd enjoy more.

Personally I think Law would be more enjoyable. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest