On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by seizetoday
Cheers. I got an A*AA offer today

I got the same for mechanical engineering! And Southampton is where I want to go! Maybe see you next year :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Devran22
I got the same for mechanical engineering! And Southampton is where I want to go! Maybe see you next year :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha maybe! Im still not sure where I want to go exactly!
Got an offer for Languages and Contemporary European Studies (Spanish and beginners German) yesterday! :smile:
Hey :smile:
Just received an ABB offer to study Education at Southampton- so excited, I love the uni!!
Got an offer for History yesterday and an invite to a visit day this morning! :smile:
Got AAB offer for Aerospace Engineering today! :smile: I'm surprised though as everyone seems to get A*AA offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
I've applied for Biomedical Sciences, sent UCAS off yesterday so playing the waiting game now. Currently doing Access to HE (mature student), last year got 15 merits in Physics & 15 distinctions in Psychology. Just done the first exams/assessments for this year (Biology & Chemistry) so no results back yet but they're subjects I'm confident about doing well in. I didn't get to go to an open day due to work & family commitments but as I'm very limited to which unis I can apply to it doesn't really matter to much. I have 2 secondary school age kids who are doing well at their school so all my applications are at unis within an hour or so of home so that I don't need to change their school.
received an offer today for psych! soooooo excited best offer yet! really hope i can reach it! fingers crossed xxx
Anyone received a computer science offer?
Reply 129
Hi there! :biggrin:

I'm just so excited, I couldn't help but come here and look for fellow students who want to study at Southampton!

I already got my offer. I applied for the Music course (3years). Currently still studying music at my highschool :smile: Southampton is a brilliant university, with open programs, a vast and rich syllabus, great societies and wonderful staff. I've met a few teachers when I visited the campus on the Open Days. They were very friendly and explained to me everything I need to know about the course, the opportunities and so on.

I'm really curious who else is going to study Music or any art related subject at the university.
Got an offer for Aeronautical and Astronautical the other day, A*AA. Firm choice!

Original post by bigboateng
Got AAB offer for Aerospace Engineering today! :smile: I'm surprised though as everyone seems to get A*AA offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow lucky! What are your grades like though?
Hi,
Got an offer for Maritime Law on the 17th November! Was just wondering what you guys consider the most prestigious law school for graduate employment- Southampton or Surrey? I know Surrey has the placement but not as well regarded as Southampton?
Help appreciated!
Hope you are all getting offers :biggrin:
Applied today for English Lit, how long do offers or rejections usually take?
Original post by Arkasia
Applied today for English Lit, how long do offers or rejections usually take?

I got an offer for modern languages in 13 days so probably about the same because they're both from the humanities department :smile:
Original post by ashleyjane
I got an offer for modern languages in 13 days so probably about the same because they're both from the humanities department :smile:

Ugh, two weeks?!? Great, I shall just resign myself to a fortnight of neuroticism and refreshing track :frown:
Original post by Arkasia
Ugh, two weeks?!? Great, I shall just resign myself to a fortnight of neuroticism and refreshing track :frown:

it might be even quicker though, I'm friends with twins applying for history and they both got the offers within like 2 days!
Original post by ashleyjane
it might be even quicker though, I'm friends with twins applying for history and they both got the offers within like 2 days!

So there is hope yet!
Reply 137
Just received an offer to study
criminology!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
Application finally submitted! Two courses at Southampton, will be my first choice if I get offers! :smile:
Original post by LouieSax
Hey guys :smile:
I thought I'd better start a thread looking for people who are applying for the University of Southampton for September 2015 entry? Thought we'd better start with a list of questions:

-What course are you thinking of applying for?
- What are you currently studying?
-Why the University of Southampton?
-Have you attended any open days or visits to the university?

I thought we could use this thread to keep updated on applications and just general news about the University of Southampton :smile:

English (offer ABB)
studying English History and Art
Really love the look and feel of the campus
yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending