My student loan won't cover that haha

Is astor house unite?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hi Guys!

I work for The Student Housing Company and we own and operate Astor House in Plymouth.

Just thought that I would mention that although we are not part of Plymouth University this year, the only difference will be that we accept all years of study and students can stay for the full 3/4 years of their course if they wanted! You also deal with us directly with all rent payment and any problems/queries so everything is dealt with quickly.
We have also already sold out of a number of different room types and are expecting to be full for September.
Check us out here - http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/plymouth/astor-house/

If you want any more information or would like to book a viewing, please contact us on - Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01752 531030

Kind Regards

Josh
Original post by fionaday
My student loan won't cover that haha

Is astor house unite?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no i don't think so but i just found out that they removed astor from their uni halls list so it isnt part of the uni anymore, which sucks but in terms of unite i think alexandra works is. And i also realised that now astor is out of the choice i have to look for different places offering 40 week contracts which are pilgrim, radnor, robbins and gilwell but i have been advised never to choose gilwell as its the ghetto
Hi Guys

" Open day on Saturday the 18th of April 2015! "

We know how difficult choosing somewhere to live is, especially when you're moving away from your home town, so we try and make things as simple as possible for you whilst offering you some of the best accommodation Plymouth has to offer.
At Astor House, we have a range of studios and en-suite rooms within shared apartments, prices start at £137 per week including all utility bills, contents insurance and high speed internet. We also offer secure bike and surf storage at no extra cost. Whether you’re a First Year or a Post Graduate, we’re confident we have the right room for you.

In addition to offering awesome award winning accommodation, we run lots of events and competitions at our residences. We’ve recently held a pub quiz in our common room with the winning team being treated to a night out in a local restaurant. We also have an x-factor night coming up soon so we’re hoping to find the next One Direction!

We strive for complete resident satisfaction her at Astor House so we frequently like to give you stuff for free; pancakes on Pancake Day, toast and crumpets on National Nutella Day(with Nutella, of course), mince pies at Christmas, hot chocolate mornings and free fruit is just a glimpse of what we offer. We also hold small competitions throughout the year, where prizes range from meals in restaurants and cinema tickets to Amazon vouchers and experiences. You can join our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/astorhouse, to get a snapshot of life living with us!

Bookings have been open since last November so it’s definitely worth booking as soon as you can! We are a very well established company with nearly 20 sites across the UK and we have recently won quite a few awards including “best private halls provider” in the National Student Housing survey (as voted for by students) so you can rest assured that you will LOVE staying with us!

You can book with us now on our website, http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/plymouth/astor-house/, and choose from one of our fantastic rooms.

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a second viewing, please don’t hesitate to email - [email protected] - or call us on 01752 531030

We look forward to meeting you soon.

The Astor House Team
Original post by Evan2552
i have been advised never to choose gilwell as its the ghetto

This made me laugh... how is it the ghetto? xD
Original post by chellifish
This made me laugh... how is it the ghetto? xD

my friends told me its just the smallest and worst accommodation and u just dont know till you actually go to the uni so im still a bit confused about myself haha
Original post by Evan2552
my friends told me its just the smallest and worst accommodation and u just dont know till you actually go to the uni so im still a bit confused about myself haha

I looked around Gillwell on the open day, it's no five star hotel but it wasn't that bad.
Feel free to message me on Facebook, might be cool to get to know some people before arriving in September!

My Facebook is facebook.com/keefodd
Reply 148
FYI Accommodation portal is open :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Hey thanks for letting us know :smile: what is the system like this year do get to select your accommodation or do have to put your top 2/3? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
so can we actually apply now? i haven't received an email from them..
Reply 151
I just received my email and am about to go through it now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't had my email yet, website still says that you'll receive an email to tell you when to apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Oh , they probably email alphabetically of something :/ sorry for the premature hype :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430414965.375236.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
I didn't put that up to boast btw ! Just prove I'm not a lier 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cwdavey
I didn't put that up to boast btw ! Just prove I'm not a lier 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for putting that up, I didn't think you were boasting just didn't want people to get worried they hadn't had an email

Do you know which halls you want to select?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 156

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stuck between Robbins , Rador and pilgrims because they are reasonably cheap but still have ensuites.

You ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
You have to chose 5 different rooms !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cwdavey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stuck between Robbins , Rador and pilgrims because they are reasonably cheap but still have ensuites.

You ??

I just did mine thanks to you letting me know it was open as I have been waiting for ages now I guess I have just been excited haha and I decided to choose Radnor standard, pilgrim standard, Robbins ensuite, pilgrim ensuite large and Radnor superior large. That's in order of choose btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 159
Cool !! Mine was similar , I chose robins then pilgrims then Radnor :smile: all on suites standard, I didn't select the other two options as I didn't know what to go for , I don't want to not have an ensuite but I can't afford a bigger room 😄 #studentproblems

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending