Original post by arfah
I'm joking. I will dw:mmm:

Yay :h: Will you know anyone there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 743
Original post by RobML
Yay :h: Will you know anyone there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I don't know anyone in Cardiff, which makes it more exciting for some reason:lol:
Reply 744
Original post by arfah
No I don't know anyone in Cardiff, which makes it more exciting for some reason:lol:

I don't know anyone there either
Even though I live so close!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 745
Original post by RobML
I don't know anyone there either
Even though I live so close!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think a lot of people won't know anyone, but IA it will all work out :biggrin:
Reply 746
Original post by arfah
I think a lot of people won't know anyone, but IA it will all work out :biggrin:

It will :biggrin: Good luck whatever your name is! (I'm sure it isn't Arfah)
Reply 747
Original post by RobML
It will :biggrin: Good luck whatever your name is! (I'm sure it isn't Arfah)

Nope it's not arfah:tongue: I'll pm you it later maybe
Reply 748
Hi!
I've just firmed my conditional offer, economics and finance.
I've firmed my conditional offer of AAB for Modern History and Politics, but have emailed someone at Cardiff see if it is possible to change to International Relations & Politics...

Is anybody else doing something similar?
Original post by Carrot123
I've firmed my conditional offer of AAB for Modern History and Politics, but have emailed someone at Cardiff see if it is possible to change to International Relations & Politics...

Is anybody else doing something similar?
Hi. I've got a conditional offer for Spanish and Politics which is ABB. Torn between Cardiff and Southampton at the moment. Their offer is AAB with Latin American Studies. Why the change of heart if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Sir Jam Jam
Hi. I've got a conditional offer for Spanish and Politics which is ABB. Torn between Cardiff and Southampton at the moment. Their offer is AAB with Latin American Studies. Why the change of heart if you don't mind me asking?

Well the A-levels I do currently are History, Economics, Business and World Development. And even though I do really enjoy History, I feel International Relations may just help me further into the career I want to go in. I fancy working abroad, in what I'm not sure yet, something along the lines of Sustainable Development...
Well the A-levels I do currently are History, Economics, Business and World Development. And even though I do really enjoy History, I feel International Relations may just help me further into the career I want to go in. I fancy working abroad, in what I'm not sure yet, something along the lines of Sustainable Development...
Sounds interesting. I would like to work abroad but again, doing what, I don't know yet! Would be interesting to hear how you get on with your request. I'm going to an offer holders day at Southampton this week and then I'll have to make my mind up - may end up being on the same Politics course!
Original post by Sir Jam Jam
Sounds interesting. I would like to work abroad but again, doing what, I don't know yet! Would be interesting to hear how you get on with your request. I'm going to an offer holders day at Southampton this week and then I'll have to make my mind up - may end up being on the same Politics course!

May as well ask the question now... Who does your political allegiance lie with?
May as well ask the question now... Who does your political allegiance lie with?
Have been helping my local MP on the campaign trail who happens to be Conservative but who knows, a bit more time to make up my mind yet! How about you?
Reply 755
Original post by arfah
Nope it's not arfah:tongue: I'll pm you it later maybe

PM me now! :biggrin:
Anyone firmed a conditional offer for pharmacy and put taly gate as their accomodation :biggrin:?
Original post by clarejefferies
I've got an unconditional offer from Cardiff to do Sociology and have firmed it, also my top accommodation choice is taly gate!

Just wondering if anyone else on here is studying sociology or got taly gate as their top choice?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put taly gate as my first 😄 but hopefully to do pharmacy!
Original post by chanel96
Anyone firmed a conditional offer for pharmacy and put taly gate as their accomodation :biggrin:?

Ive put taly gate as first choice! Looked round a friend of a friends last Monday, it's so lush!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chanel96

Well, I've matched one of them! Firmed Pharmacy, then put Colum Hall as my first choice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending