Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by EmmaDalby97
I just got mine through this evening :h:

Is biomedical sciences an insurance choice for you or are you a dental/medical applicant??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
has anyone got an offer from Cardiff after attending an interview for Pharmacy?
Original post by arbucks
Is biomedical sciences an insurance choice for you or are you a dental/medical applicant??

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, i'm applying to all Biomed courses, Cardiff is going to be my firm choice too
any tips on pharmacy interview?? i have mine on the 19 of nov and have absolutely no idea how to prepare.
Any English applicants? :smile:
Just received my Offer for Business Management! love how quick they were!... only sent to ucas last wednesday haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone else still waiting for a biology offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for computer science, got my offer last night and I'm thinking of making it my firm. However, on their entry requirements page, it doesn't say that maths is a requirement. So for anyone applying for comp sci (or anyone else) do you know whether the comp sci school is as good as other university's comp sci schools that require maths to do the subject?
Just received an offer for biology AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long did it take for Cardiff to reply to all of your offers? I've only been waiting a week but as its my first choice I'm anxious haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wood123
How long did it take for Cardiff to reply to all of your offers? I've only been waiting a week but as its my first choice I'm anxious haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

It took about 3 weeks for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by meeeeee7
Just received an offer for biology AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! What were your predicted grades and AS grades? and how long after sending your application did they give you an offer? :smile:
Original post by AmyT997
Congratulations! What were your predicted grades and AS grades? and how long after sending your application did they give you an offer? :smile:

Thanks! Predicted: A*AA, AABC at AS. I sent my application on the 22nd October and received an offer today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Cardiff yesterday to study Law!
I live literally 5 minutes away so I'm definitely going to firm it.
Reply 74
Just got my application sent off. Thinking of placing Cardiff as first choice for Computer Science. Anyone else applied for computer science ? How long did it take for a reply ?
Reply 75
I'm super worried, applied either end of September/beginning of October received an acknowledgement email yet still haven't had any offers! I've applied for English Literature with Media and Journalism, yet heard nothing! I've had 2 other offers from Bristol (3 As) and Cardiff Met, and the course requirements here are only AAB and I'm predicted A*x2 & A, has anyone else heard anything from this course? I know single honours English did last night!
Original post by JD25
I'm super worried, applied either end of September/beginning of October received an acknowledgement email yet still haven't had any offers! I've applied for English Literature with Media and Journalism, yet heard nothing! I've had 2 other offers from Bristol (3 As) and Cardiff Met, and the course requirements here are only AAB and I'm predicted A*x2 & A, has anyone else heard anything from this course? I know single honours English did last night!

I applied 3 weeks ago for English Lit and just got an offer from Cardiff this evening, it's my last one. But I know someone who is doing joint honours courses and applied the same time as me and has only had one offer so far - I wouldn't worry, maybe combined courses just take longer!
Hi everyone! Applying for radiography, currently studying maths, chemistry and biology:smile:
Reply 78
Hey everyone! :smile: I'm Martin from Worcestershire in the West Midlands! I will be applying to study Education(BA)

Cardiff is my first choice, absolutely love Cardiff so hopefully I'll get an offer! :biggrin:

I am currently doing an Access to Higher Education course in social science and humanities, studying Psychology, Sociology and Literature. Being nearly 24, obviously I didn't follow the traditional college>uni route for various reasons :P

I'm quite surprised that a lot of people have already applied! I know the deadline is sometime in January and ours are being submitted through the college I believe!

Just working on the personal statement now which is proving a challenge! :P
Received an offer for English this evening! Chuffed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest