The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Early years and childhood studies?

Anyone doing early years and childhood studies his September? Can't seem to find anyone else on the course haha!!
Reply 1
Original post by katie.churton
Anyone doing early years and childhood studies his September? Can't seem to find anyone else on the course haha!!

I am! :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by jessiecm
I am! :smile:

Haha you're the only person I've found! Do you know anyone else doing this course? X
Reply 3
Haha you're the only person I've found! Do you know anyone else doing this course? X

I've seen people on fb & twitter but dont know any1 personally :biggrin: are you at the manchester campus?
Ah I haven't even seen anyone on Facebook and twitter :frown: .. And no the Cheshire one, what about you?
Reply 5
Ah I haven't even seen anyone on Facebook and twitter :frown: .. And no the Cheshire one, what about you?

I'm at the manchester one, have u got any books for the course?
I'm at the manchester one, have u got any books for the course?

I didn't know they did it at the Manchester site! .. And no nothing, have you got any?
Reply 7
I didn't know they did it at the Manchester site! .. And no nothing, have you got any?

There's a new building and accommodation been built called birley fields and it's at that campus :smile: and nope I haven't either
There's a new building and accommodation been built called birley fields and it's at that campus :smile: and nope I haven't either

Oh right I didn't know that haha!!
Reply 9
Oh right I didn't know that haha!!

Oh haha, you looking forward to it?
Oh haha, you looking forward to it?

Yeah I'm just a bit worried cause I can't find anyone else on my course haha! Are you?
Reply 11
Yeah I'm just a bit worried cause I can't find anyone else on my course haha! Are you?

I'm sure they'll be someone :biggrin: and yeah bit worried about moving out but it should be a good experience
Haha hopefully! .. And yeah I aren't moving far away from home but I still wanted move out for the experience! I'm sure moving out I'll be fine haha
Reply 13
Hopefully :smile: good luck..!
i'm doing this course too! i'm at the manchester campus :smile:
Reply 15
Cool! You living in Manchester? :smile:
Yeah, at manchester student village :smile: you?
Reply 17
I'm in birley warde townhouse :smile:
Ah cool! Well ill see you there! :smile:
Reply 19
Yepp :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending