The Student Room Group

Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29108010

Great News- confirmed as she has been ill again with acute morning sickness as she was with Pricne George. What is everyone hoping for boy or girl, names? would they name a girl Diana?

Scroll to see replies

Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their second child.

The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news.

As with her first pregnancy, The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Her Royal Highness will no longer accompany The Duke of Cambridge on their planned engagement in Oxford today. The Duchess of Cambridge is being treated by doctors at Kensington Palace.

BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29108010

Is this good news TSRers? Or is the Monarch outdated? Have your say below!
I hope they come up with a better name this time. Sweden has a Princess Estelle for goodness sake, is it too much to ask for a Prince Joey?
Another blue blood! The 'royal' family really just need to go and do one.
again wow.

locking manz with der kindertrapper ggwpx

#kthnxbye
Reply 6
Bookies already stopped taking bets months ago.

At any rate, hurrah.
A woman of childbearing age is pregnant with a second child.

WOOOOH

It just means I'm going to be subject to more annoying family members getting excited over something extremely mundane. Sigh.
Reply 8
Brilliant.

24hr BBC coverage from outside a hospital waiting to catch a glimpse of a baby who looks like any other baby, paid for by the tax payer, I can't wait...
Original post by pjm600
Brilliant.

24hr BBC coverage from outside a hospital waiting to catch a glimpse of a baby who looks like any other baby, paid for by the tax payer, I can't wait...

This.

Hate the coverage so cringy
Reply 10
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton is once again pregnant and you would think people would rejoice over this news however the minute I heard about it, I have read more negative than positive comments about it all, why is this?

. Another mouth for taxpayers to feed was one I saw a lot

. The Monarchy has no significance to Britain anymore, some people were saying this as well

. No one really cares, this one was about as well

Why all the hate?
It was me...
Reply 12
Original post by Samual
I hope they come up with a better name this time. Sweden has a Princess Estelle for goodness sake, is it too much to ask for a Prince Joey?

if it is a girl do you think they would ever call her Diana as a first name?
Reply 13
Original post by Mrx123
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton is once again pregnant and you would think people would rejoice over this news however the minute I heard about it, I have read more negative than positive comments about it all, why is this?

. The Monarchy has no significance to Britain anymore, some people were saying this as well

Why all the hate?

Some people are Republicans but the vast majority of people in the UK are for the Monarchy as the jubilee and birth of Prince George showed us, people will always moan but overall the Royal Family are very popular and this is great news for most
Old William is one virile SOB.
Paid for by the taxpayer? How so? Is he doing functions from day one?
Original post by Ace123
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29108010

Great News- confirmed as she has been ill again with acute morning sickness as she was with Pricne George. What is everyone hoping for boy or girl, names? would they name a girl Diana?

I hope it's a girl.Diana would be a perfect name!
Original post by bittr n swt
This.

Hate the coverage so cringy

Before you've even read more than one article, you've dismissed it as 'cringy'. I sense a knee-jerk response.
Original post by Mrx123

Why all the hate?

Probably misinformed people, especially with the first two quotes you posted. The third is just dumb.

I can imagine this birth won't be as hyped up as George's because this baby won't be an heir unless George dies or abdicates with no heir.
(edited 9 years ago)
Can I have 'Georgia'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending