The Student Room Group

Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tengentoppa
I think there will be less coverage this time since the baby won't be heir to the throne. At least I hope so. And the people waiting outside to get a glimpse of the baby last time was embarrassing.

I'm in favour of having a monarchy, but the coverage last time was excessive.

most of the coverage was ok but the days at the hospital were very slow because nothing was happening they should tell them a later date this time so they are all surprised when it comes early
So George is getting a firmware update or something?
Reply 42
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Prince George is barely a year old, how will she handle it? :eek:

Well who can blame her, she has nannies to take care of the babies anyway and she doesn't need to take maternity leave if she doesn't even work. Lucky woman :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sure they can cope they have a nanny and supportive families
Reply 43
Nothing worth shouting about. Women get pregnant every day.
May i offer warm congratulations to the Royal Couple on behalf of TSR.

Your loyal subjects are delighted to hear the splendid news.

:congrats:
Doesn't mean a damn thing. This one is almost certainly not going to be the monarch.
I hope that they choose sensible names from the Bible rather than off Reality TV or Sky Sports
Original post by pjm600
If you referring to my post, I was stating that the BBC coverage is tax payer funded.

So can I object whenever the BBC reports on the football or something? The BBC covers what gets it clicks and views. Sorry to say, news like this does just that.
Original post by bittr n swt
It was cringy before so it'll be cringy again. I don't want to read about it because I don't care but it's going to be shoved into my face.

Oooo what name will it be
Ooooo what gender
Ooooo update on morning sickness

Royal ****ing family.

Have you discovered that delightful device called a remote control for changing TV channels, or the URL bar for changing the website? Wonderful devices.
Reply 49
Original post by gladders
So can I object whenever the BBC reports on the football or something? The BBC covers what gets it clicks and views. Sorry to say, news like this does just that.

Yes, of course you can.

All I'm saying is that many of us feel that the 'royals' coverage is ridiculous. I can say that while understanding how a business works.
Her clacker is gonna be weeping by her mid 30s.
Original post by MiddleUnderclass
Her clacker is gonna be weeping by her mid 30s.

What a lovely thought.

Nothing wrong with expecting the BBC to uphold some form of journalistic integrity. When George was born we had BBC correspondents camped outside both the hospital and the Middleton's family house for about 36 hours, 80%+ of airtime was devoted to the baby and they were filling it with intensely tedious topics such as 'will the Middleton's be getting the phone call by landline as I don't have any signal here' (that was genuinely one of the things reported on the BBC). If the BBC decided to devote 36 hours to camp outside Di Maria's new house in Manchester and talk about what colour he was going to paint his living room then yes you would be able to object to the football coverage.
Have you discovered that delightful device called a remote control for changing TV channels, or the URL bar for changing the website? Wonderful devices.

I still see it whereever I go

You're the only person who likes the royals and enjoys the PR bs lmao your life must be fun...
Reply 54
Diana would be a lovely name :smile:
The baby machine has started.
I offer my warmest congratulations to the royal couple :smile:
I hope this is the last one.
Original post by Samual
I hope they come up with a better name this time. Sweden has a Princess Estelle for goodness sake, is it too much to ask for a Prince Joey?
What I have to say is thank you thank you for making this post humours
Reply 59
Elizabeth if it's a girl, Philip if it's a boy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending