The Student Room Group

Unpleasant smell after he ejaculates inside me.

So this doesn't happen every time we have sex. We don't use condoms and he ejaculates inside me every time (I'm on the pill) but the smell doesn't occur every time. I don't know how to describe the smell but it's pretty strong and quite unpleasant. I go to the loo after sex to pee and clean up and there is no smell..only the day after. I think it's his cum sitting inside me and mixing with my own vaginal liquids and it leaks out the next day/during the night.

His cum doesn't smell at all and I don't smell down there. If he doesn't cum for some reason there isn't any smell at all. But I have noticed that his penis smells a bit sometimes, it's not overpowering but when he gets it out I can smell it & after giving him a handjob my hand smells a bit but I don't notice it when I give him a blowjob.

Is this him not washing well enough?

This isn't a huge problem, I can deal with the smell, but I'd like some response on why it's happening & if I can stop it in any way.
Probably just a slight chemical/microbial reaction. Your vagina secretions are acidic, and I believe semen is slightly alkalai, so you've got the PH reactions going on plus the natural healthy microbes reacting to that. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about.
Reply 2
You know mostly if sex is likely to happen or is going to happen, i have a shower or at least give my penis a good wash.

If he whips it out and its a bit smelly, maybe thats what he needs to do.
Reply 3
Original post by Limpopo
You know mostly if sex is likely to happen or is going to happen, i have a shower or at least give my penis a good wash.

If he whips it out and its a bit smelly, maybe thats what he needs to do.

He usually does shower before I go to his/he comes over. That's why I'm wondering if he needs to wash better! I'm scared to tell him though, I'm thinking he must notice.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
He usually does shower before I go to his/he comes over. That's why I'm wondering if he needs to wash better! I'm scared to tell him though, I'm thinking he must notice.

I see,,,can you describe the smell? Is it a racial thing? Is her cut or uncut?
Reply 5
Original post by Limpopo
I see,,,can you describe the smell? Is it a racial thing? Is her cut or uncut?

He's white & uncut! I don't know how to describe it, it's not BO but it's not nice. It's not all the time but often.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
He's white & uncut! I don't know how to describe it, it's not BO but it's not nice. It's not all the time but often.

Are you also of the same race? I only ask as different races can smell differently. For example, i heard that oriental people say that white people have a distinctive smell. Maybe you should join him in the shower and whilst playing, make a big thing of washing his tackle.
Erm,,does it taste "normal"?
Reply 7
Original post by Limpopo
Are you also of the same race? I only ask as different races can smell differently. For example, i heard that oriental people say that white people have a distinctive smell. Maybe you should join him in the shower and whilst playing, make a big thing of washing his tackle.
Erm,,does it taste "normal"?

Yeah, same race. It tastes fine..like when I give him a bj I don't notice or taste it..only on my hand and sometimes when he gets it out.
Reply 8
http://www.sirc.org/publik/smell_attract.html

I wonder if it could be a smell linked to pheromones which may be more noticeable to you, a female,who is about to have sex? I wonder if for example, a man in the room would smell it?
Reply 9
Original post by Limpopo

I wonder if it could be a smell linked to pheromones which may be more noticeable to you, a female,who is about to have sex? I wonder if for example, a man in the room would smell it?

Might be! I'm too scared to mention it to him..I don't want to hurt his feelings. Would you be offended?
Original post by Limpopo

Has sex tonight & he didn't smell at all! :smile: I'm thinking he's not washing well enough sometimes or after we have sex. I'll see tomorrow if I notice anything though.

Quick Reply

Latest