The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Politics & International Studies Applicants

I'm hoping to study Politics and International Studies - I went to visit Warwick and it is my dream uni, requiring AAA:colondollar:

I got AAB at AS and am predicted A*AA for A2, however I got a C in Economics AS (which I have now dropped).

Although I wasn't already aware of this, I have seen people on here say that Warwick want a B in the fourth AS subject...

Can anyone give me any insight on whether my C will hinder my chances of getting a place??
Hey, I'm going to Warwick to study the same course this year. I personally don't think it would hinder your chances very much, especially since you're dropping it and have excellent predicted grades. Make sure you have a strong personal statement and hopefully it shouldn't be a problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hey, I'm going to Warwick to study straight Politics this year, I got AAAB at AS Level but dropped the B subject (only to replace it with another AS & A2 though - yes, 5 subjects last year, I must have been mad.) But I don't think my B made much different. You did well in your 3 subjects at AS and are predicted excellent grades so as long as you have a good personal statement to go along with it I reckon you'd be fine. I think Warwick only really care about the 3 subjects you're doing at A2 and how well you did in them, not your 4th subject that you dropped anyway. And it's not like you failed it anyway, you still got a C. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending