The Student Room Group

What to do after receiving final DSA report?

I received my DSA report last week, but I'm unsure on what I'm supposed to do next? Will they send the equipment straight to me, or do I need to contact the suppliers?
I'm a little confused as there seems to be two suppliers on my DSA report but some of the items are repeated on both for some reason :s-smilie: like a printer from each supplier etc...
Reply 1
They will review the report and if they agree to the recommendations they will then write to you with a 'notification letter' which will give you the contact numbers of the supplier. You can then contact the supplier and arrange delivery.
Reply 2
Original post by NJones
They will review the report and if they agree to the recommendations they will then write to you with a 'notification letter' which will give you the contact numbers of the supplier. You can then contact the supplier and arrange delivery.

Ahh so I'm waiting for a letter, thanks! :smile:
You'll get a letter from student finance who will confirm your eligibility and choose which supplier you will be getting your stuff from. From then I believe you need to contact the supplier (they may contact you, but it should say so on the letter) to arrange for them to deliver your equipemnt.

Quick Reply

Latest