The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Stationary Shops...

Does anybody know if there's any stationary shops in uxbridge? I know there's a WHSmith which has almost all uni stuff I need stationary-wise, but beyond that I always found them to be pretty crap. I can't remember seeing any, which could be a pain. Mostly I need a shop that sells 4B leads for mechanical pencils. I don't think WHSmith sell them... although I havn't been to uxbridge in months now so I could be wrong. If not, does anybody know where the nearest art supplies shop is? I suppose I could always go into london, but if I can save a train journey all the better (and cheaper) :smile:.
Reply 1
There is an art shop on the high street, 1 min walk from WHSmith
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Yeah it's called bovells? Or something, my bf (doing an animation degree) is alwaaaaays in there!
Reply 3
Really? How the heck did I miss that? I must have walked along the high street at least a hundred times. I'll have to keep my eyes out for it.
It is quite well hidden if you don't know where it is. It's opposite tescos, right near Ask pizza place. If that helps!lol
And if you can't find it, i'm sure the internet will never fail to supply you with what you need?
Reply 6
why not buy loads of stuff before ytou move up?
Reply 7
I'm skint till I get my loan installment. That's a pretty good reason I rekon :P.
Besides if you buy it on the internet you have the problem of getting it delivered to out long and confusing addresses lol

Latest