The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2015

Scroll to see replies

Ok another book related question - I have a few A level biology books lying around would you say it was worth having them at uni or just unnecessary extra baggage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KLove2091
I then came over to join both you and talk i think. I was the girl with short blondish hair. Kenny were you the guy who was super nervous?

No but I was sitting next to that kid. He was so nervous he wouldn't shut up!!! Lol.
Original post by Kenny17
No but I was sitting next to that kid. He was so nervous he wouldn't shut up!!! Lol.

I probably didn't help being equally nervous I rambled on with him which then carried on in my interview to the point where I don't even know if I'd answered their questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nikkiekemp77
Haha I thought so! Thanks for the reply :smile:
That makes me feel better then! What is the interview like there?
What other unis have you applied to and have you been interviewed?
Good luck by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to UCLAN, LJMU, Sheffield Hallam, Staffordshire and Edge Hill. Got three rejections and two interviews next month :smile: Staffordshire and Edge Hill. Really nervous! Love looking on here and seeing what people say but haven't seen anyone from Edge Hill yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still haven't heard from uclan.
I have had two interviews and another one next month at Sheffield Hallam!
Got rejected from edge hill, so just shows each one is looking for something a little different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissRisitas
I applied to UCLAN, LJMU, Sheffield Hallam, Staffordshire and Edge Hill. Got three rejections and two interviews next month :smile: Staffordshire and Edge Hill. Really nervous! Love looking on here and seeing what people say but haven't seen anyone from Edge Hill yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well good luck anyway! :smile: keep us informed x
Original post by janey101
Got rejected from edge hill, so just shows each one is looking for something a little different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't heard off UCLAN. I called Edgehill three weeks ago and they said I would hear something in two weeks!! So really nervous that I have had nothing off them!
my daughter wants to study Paramedic science, she has been asked to sit an IoT can anyone tell us what this is and what it involves please
Got an interview at Teesside for Paramedic Science. Can you give me any advice in preparation for my interview
Original post by nikkiekemp77
No I haven't heard off UCLAN. I called Edgehill three weeks ago and they said I would hear something in two weeks!! So really nervous that I have had nothing off them!

I am also still waiting to hear from Edgehill
Original post by twriley11
I am also still waiting to hear from Edgehill

Stressful wait isn't it? I want to call again but don't want to look like a stalker 😱😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! :smile: I've applied for Paramedic Science too. So far I've been rejected from Brighton, had an interview with Bournemouth and received a conditional offer for UEA and still waiting to hear from UCLAN and Birmingham City to see if they want to give me an interview.
Where have you applied? :smile:
Reply 752
Hey!
Congratulations for the Conditional offer!! Wishing for the best :smile:
I applied for Greenwich, St George, Hertfordshire and Anglia Ruskin.

Greenwich emailed me back, they want my C1 driving test date by the 28th Feb :frown:
I am doing my theory on 17th Feb which only leaves a week to learn driving... panicking a bit
Two questions folks!

1) anyone decided on what halls they are staying at yet? (Avery hill). Is it worth the extra Β£940 for an en suite shower?!

2) anyone going to greenwich open day in Feb?!
Original post by janey101

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email from uclan stating that they wont be sending out invites for interviews until the end of jan xx
Hi I've just got offered an interview for Northampton on the 6th of February has anyone else got one?
Original post by Icebox13
Hi I've just got offered an interview for Northampton on the 6th of February has anyone else got one?

I applied in November heard nothing back for 8 weeks when I chased it up they said i had been sent me an invite to do online tests and if I'd not received it let them know and they will send again - told them I hadn't and still not heard back been chasing every week!!! Not impressed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StaceyLouise1
Hi all!
I've just found all this and spent ages reading through it all, congratulations to all who have received offers!! I've applied to Northampton and BCU, got an interview at Northampton in Feb!! Has anyone heard anything back from BCU yet? And will anyone else here be attending interview at Northampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview on the 4th feb at Northampton absolutely petrified but just gonna give it all I've got 😁
Original post by DestnAlf
I have an interview on the 4th feb at Northampton absolutely petrified but just gonna give it all I've got 😁

That's all you can do!!! Good luck! Mine will be the day before....
Professional Practice in Paramedic, Emergency and Urgent Care is a great book. I brought mine for around Β£20 on ebay. some good information in their if you want to impress the interviewer.

Good luck all! Anyone got a interview at Stafford on the 2nd March???

Quick Reply

Latest