The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Living off Campus social life

I'm a university of Kent student, and wasn't allocated any accommodation on campus.
I had personal circumstances at home which weren't taken into consideration and moving in next week, I found out today that I won't be allocated any accommodation.

I really did want on campus accommodation, I'm a very social person.
Living off campus, now, I'm really worried. Having come from a college where I knew nearly everyone, and was friends with a lot of people. How will living off campus affect my social life? I just don't want to feel lonely and things,
not going to lie, I'm extremely scared right now and right now it feels like I really don't want to go after the way I've been treated.
Reply 1
Original post by WheezyT
I'm a university of Kent student, and wasn't allocated any accommodation on campus.
I had personal circumstances at home which weren't taken into consideration and moving in next week, I found out today that I won't be allocated any accommodation.

Living off campus, now, I'm really worried. Having come from a college where I knew nearly everyone, and was friends with a lot of people. How will living off campus affect my social life? I just don't want to feel lonely and things,
not going to lie, I'm extremely scared right now and right now it feels like I really don't want to go after the way I've been treated.

I'm sure lots of us feel much the same. Look on home stamp kent to find a house share with other freshers. Accom office at kent told me loads of students live in hales place, on the uni bus route. Good luck and see you soon
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by WheezyT

Hello, Im in exactly the same position!!
I didnt get halls in canterbury and am now looking at off-campus accommodation. So dissapointed and am worried I will miss out on things escpecially being a very sociable person.
How did you find your off-campus house or flat?
Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending