The Student Room Group

TSR David Icke Society

This society is for those who support David Icke, wear turquoise shell suits, and believe that the world is controlled by reptiles in skin suits.

Rules:

No lizards

To read more about David Icke, this century's version of Jesus: http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/1772/1772/
Reply 1
*worships*
Reply 2
David Icke, who? ^o)
I guess Jews aren't allowed to join so maybe I'll give it a miss.

MB
Reply 5
musicbloke
I guess Jews aren't allowed to join so maybe I'll give it a miss.

MB

Nah. David Icke isn't anti-Semitic. He just thinks that some Jews are 12 foot reptiles controlling the world the the Illuminati, US government, etc. :wink:
Reply 6
foxo
Nah. David Icke isn't anti-Semitic. He just thinks that some Jews are 12 foot reptiles controlling the world the the Illuminati, US government, etc. :wink:

Correction
Nah. David Icke isn't anti-Semitic. He Knows that some Jews are 12 foot reptiles controlling the world the the Illuminati, US government, etc.
:wink:
Reply 7
Evil-Tuna
Correction
Nah. David Icke isn't anti-Semitic. He Knows that some Jews are 12 foot reptiles controlling the world the the Illuminati, US government, etc.
:wink:

Good point, fellow Icke follower.
Ah, david icke! This man is excellent! I think we should all bow down to our reptilian overlords!
Reply 9
Woah! We're official! Roll up and join us...
My gawd it's like a British version of Scientology
Reply 11
I'm offering a fabulous opportunity to anyone who wishes to run an up-and-coming conspiracy society.

The next person to join gets to become the leader, and I leave. No qualifications or reputation levels required. Salary: £0 and 0 rep points per annum.
I be leader Please? :smile:
Reply 13
Congratulations.

Don't forget to pester the CIA about the World Trade Incident, and please feed the goldfish at 6pm.
Reply 14
mmm I think I'll come in and sit down for a while. I'm watching you...
Reply 15
Haha, great thread. Have you read Them: Adventures with Extremists by Jon Ronson? If you haven't you should. He basically follows mental conspiracy theorists around, and one of the chapters is him with David Icke.
Well he was right about Jimmy saville

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending