The Student Room Group

How many photos do you take on nights out?

I'm wondering because some people thought it was weird how I dint have many photos whatsoever of myself in social situations. I don't get why people take so many photos sometimes. There have been some nights out I've been on that might as well be photoshoots! How many photos do you take on nights out?

Scroll to see replies

Absolutely none. Why would I want to have a terrible time?
Reply 2
I swear some people do it to prove they're popular on social networks.
You are so focused on taking photos you don't actually see anything.

Google glass (or whatever it is called) can **** off.
Reply 4
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You are so focused on taking photos you don't actually see anything. Google glass (or whatever it is called) can **** off.
I guess I hang with an older crowd so we don't really care about taking pictures. The camera only comes out in special moments.
I always take photos when I'm leaving the house and take photos during the event then when I'm at home I take a night selfie.

:smile:
Usually one or two that never make it onto Facebook.
Too busy having a good time! :wink:
Reply 8
I thought I was the only one who didn't do this! I never think of asking for a selfie with my friends as I'm too busy enjoying their company. In effect, I'd come across as socially awkward on social networks.
Maybe 4 or so
Original post by Henry Cavill.
I always take photos when I'm leaving the house and take photos during the event then when I'm at home I take a night selfie.

:smile:

What's the point? In case your face changed drastically in 24 hours or what?
no never, I guess I can understand why people do though
Depends on how the night is going. Can't walk around the whole night though holding my camera awkwardly for a selfie, and I hate when I'm with someone who does.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
What's the point? In case your face changed drastically in 24 hours or what?

Why not?

I got dressed up and I looked nice so I wanted to capture that memory and it also makes my mood better gets me in that going out vibe.
My friends insist on taking a ****load of group photos, they're practically waving their phone in my face every two minutes :lol:
Original post by datpiff
I'm wondering because some people thought it was weird how I dint have many photos whatsoever of myself in social situations. I don't get why people take so many photos sometimes. There have been some nights out I've been on that might as well be photoshoots! How many photos do you take on nights out?

I agree. Only ********s need to capture every shiity second of their ****ty existence. Makes them feel ever so important, in fact they are pathetic. :rolleyes:
Original post by SMEGGGY
I agree. Only ********s need to capture every shiity second of their ****ty existence. Makes them feel ever so important, in fact they are pathetic. :rolleyes:

why u mad tho?
Original post by Henry Cavill.
Why u mad tho?

I detest self absorbed *****.
The one that really annoys me is music events where the artist is on stage performing and trying to entertain the crowd and they are just stood there watching it through their phones, taking pictures for their Facebook parties. What a waste.
Original post by SMEGGGY
I detest self absorbed *****.

but why u mad?

Quick Reply

Latest