The Student Room Group

Are there ANY girls who like this body type?

Are there any girls who find this body type 'beautiful' or something to admire?

I am talking about a male who is in his late teens, early twenties. Skinny, slender body. Fair in colour Almost feminine like. They call it a 'twink' body type. However I only seem to get attention from guys and I am not gay.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Actually, it is pretty much feminine like.
Aren't bi girls at least attracted to it?
post a picture?
As a girl I'd say your body type is pretty much the ideal :colondollar:
Reply 4
^^
picz
I don't mind skinny guys at all :smile:
You just mean a skinny fat body? I won't lie it's not something that makes me think "phwooar" but it's not really an issue if I like a guy. It wouldn't put me off someone.
Skinny is my preferred body type, muscles gross me out. I'm 100% straight :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Are there any girls who find this body type 'beautiful' or something to admire?

I am talking about a male who is in his late teens, early twenties. Skinny, slender body. Fair in colour Almost feminine like. They call it a 'twink' body type. However I only seem to get attention from guys and I am not gay.

Ha, I've been there mate, don't worry the gays back off as you get a bit older. Do you also get stupid girls saying "I wish I had a body like yours" and thinking it's a compliment?

I don't think being a slim guy is a huge handicap. It doesn't grab attention like big muscles, but plenty of girls are happy with it. I don't think many girls necessarily think it's "beautiful" and will go crazy for your body, but if you have other attractive qualities, your body won't hold you back.

Only thing I don't really get is why it's "almost feminine", do you have big hips or something?
the lack of confidence you are displaying is probably doing you a lot more harm than your body type/looks
Original post by Metropolis
the lack of confidence you are displaying is probably doing you a lot more harm than your body type/looks

You may be right actually
Original post by Anonymous
Actually, it is pretty much feminine like.
Aren't bi girls at least attracted to it?

As a bi girl I can confirm it's attractive.
I'm pretty sure every girl finds that attractive.
picz or nah
Perfect body type. You guys look like sex in skinny jeans too...oh man:innocent:
I'm quite athletically built, so I like a guy to be likewise. I don't want to be the 'muscular' one in the relationship!

But I think a lot of girls like your type of body.
Personally I don't find it attractive - I'm into the solid, broad, rugby player look. But there are many girls above who are into skinny guys :smile: Nothing is universal in attraction, OP. You'll be fine :smile:
love a skinny dude, especially if he's tall
a proper lanky guy in a beany and skinny jeans is like the sexiest thing for me lols
Original post by Metropolis

This.

Confidence is key to getting your twiglet into the marmite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending