The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Timetable for computer science

Anyone who's doing/done computer science at northumbria can you tell me what your timetable is like?

How many days are you in uni etc?
Bump
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I have tried to get this information from Northumbria for the last four weeks. I can not really commit to full time education without knowing the days I'll be in. I have no idea why our time table is so clandestine.

Oh by the way I'm Dave, nice to meet you. I hope I see you next week!
Original post by roadhouse333
I have tried to get this information from Northumbria for the last four weeks. I can not really commit to full time education without knowing the days I'll be in. I have no idea why our time table is so clandestine.

If you do find out don't be keeping it too yourself
Reply 4

For some reason Uni's don't seem to make timetables public, its almost like they use it as a reason to have a session in the induction/freshers week. You usually get a first week timetable and thats it unless you ask at an open day, I know the days/hours I may be in etc but thats for a different course.
Anyone got theirs yet?

Hey, I'm Alex!
Reply 7
Original post by SweetNothing
Anyone got theirs yet?

All you will have is the induction timetable from the welcome packs etc or online at:

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/static/5007/fee/CSInduction.pdf

You should get the full timetable of the course during one of those welcome sessions when you meat tutors/course leader :>
Original post by Shodann
All you will have is the induction timetable from the welcome packs etc or online at:

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/static/5007/fee/CSInduction.pdf

You should get the full timetable of the course during one of those welcome sessions when you meat tutors/course leader :>

I'm not starting until next September but I just wanted to know what the timetable would be like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending