The Student Room Group

Chemistry intensive AS/A level 1 year courses in London

Hello,

I would like to do the Biology and Chemistry A levels in one year, in London. I am fully capable of studying the material on my own, but classes are useful, and for the latter subject, I will need to do practical examinations. I have been looking around and I don't seem to be able to find something suitable.

The Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College Biology/Chemistry intensive courses are the most suitable I have come across. The only thing is day study (but minimal) is preferred.

A course is not useful to me if it doesn't provide the practical examinations in Chemistry or book the exams for you. So the distance learning courses courses I have looked at aren't helpful.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks and best,
S
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
harris campbell are good! but are real expensive…. google them and see what you think!

Quick Reply

Latest