Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Private Accommodation Flatmate(s) SHEFFIELD

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mikey_downs
Hey everyone.

If anyone is stuck for accommodation me and another guy are looking to get accommodation sorted by Friday. We wouldn't mind a couple more flat mates if anyone is interested?

Hey yeah I'm interested. I'm reaching Sheffield on the 15th. Could you pm me your email ID?
Thanks
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey i missed out on the university accommodation too. I'm 22, gonna be doing my masters starting on 17th. I'm an Indian living in UAE. If anyone wants an easy going room mate, please pm me. I'll be reaching sheffield on the 15th.
<email removed by mod.>
Also in the same situation! Really want to find some flatmates
Reply 23
Anyone still looking for rooms. I've got two available on Ecclesall Road if anyone is interested. Need filling since one of our mates bailed on us last minute. £76 a week, let me know if you need anymore information.
Original post by GWB93
Anyone still looking for rooms. I've got two available on Ecclesall Road if anyone is interested. Need filling since one of our mates bailed on us last minute. £76 a week, let me know if you need anymore information.

Hey I'm interested can you please pm me with more info?
Reply 25
hey
could i know some information ?
how many room?
bathroom?
Are any of you still looking for accommodation?

I'm looking at moving out of my shared student house and need someone to take over the contract.

It's a six bed house on Shoreham Street with 2 bathrooms, you'll be sharing with 5 second year students and it's £85 inclusive of all bills.

Please PM me if you're interested.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest