Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm Katie and I've had an offer for Biology ABB x
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by harrietrebeccaa
Hi, i'm also applying for International Business Management at Newcastle too!:smile:

Hey, I've got an offer from Newcastle to do International Business Management! What language have you selected, and do you think you will choose Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesstwenty
Has anybody had an offer to do BSc Maths at Newcastle ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have an offer, but I am a second year maths student at Newcastle so if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask. :smile:
Original post by HayleyANich
Hey, I've got an offer from Newcastle to do International Business Management! What language have you selected, and do you think you will choose Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't chosen a language yet! but im considering beginners spanish, yourself? Yes im fully intending on firming newcastle! Will you choose newcastle aswell?
Original post by harrietrebeccaa
I haven't chosen a language yet! but im considering beginners spanish, yourself? Yes im fully intending on firming newcastle! Will you choose newcastle aswell?

I've actually just made my choices today, but firm for Portsmouth and insurance is Liverpool!
Reply 85
Hi there!
I hope you're enjoying summer time now.
Just want to know who's going to study petroleum geochemistry at Newcastle University 2015-2016.
Let's do collaboration in order to share any helpful information with each other.

xx Mika
Reply 86
Hi there!
I hope you're enjoying summer time now. Just want to know who's going to study petroleum geochemistry at Newcastle University 2015-2016.
Let's do collaboration in order to share any helpful information with each other.
xx Mika
Reply 87
Hey, I'm Max and I've firmed Newcastle for Mechanical Engineering, conditional AAB.
Don't know what halls to choose :s
Good luck with exams everyone
Reply 88
Hey guys! I've firmed Newcastle for Media & Communication.

Good luck with all your exams and applications!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending