University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Jasmin - Rootes - German and BUsiness
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 101
Strangely, the residents of Cryfield are largely female. And there's that rumour that Cryfield was modelled on a Swedish women's prison.. hmmm. :p:
Amy (jollymolly1)- Rootes - French with international studies
Haha. Sangoire, one of my schoolmates (who's male) is going to Cryfield, so it's not just girls who're going to the Swedish prison.
Reply 104
Tocil anyone?
Reply 105
liebchen17
Haha. Sangoire, one of my schoolmates (who's male) is going to Cryfield, so it's not just girls who're going to the Swedish prison.

Yeah I noticed that there were only 2 males out 8 total residents so far. 'S why I said largely female. :p:
Reply 106
Hi I'm Luke, I'm in Rootes don't whether new or old and i'm doing art history
Reply 107
finally more lakesiders on TSR lol
Matt - Arthur Vick - Law. :smile:
Siân - Rootes - Psychology
Reply 110
whitefields!!!

where are you by the way mike? and thanks loads for doing all this tedious work!
Laura - Rootes - Theatre and Performance Studies
The OP hasnt updated the map for 3 days now... :/
Prav - Cryfield - Bsc Mathematics
Hey...I'm a guy and I'm going to Cryfield...Now that's rare.
Reply 114
CMS
whitefields!!!

where are you by the way mike? and thanks loads for doing all this tedious work!

I've finally put myself on there, as I got my email a few days ago after nagging Warwick over the phone. I have the faces because I'm more special than the rest of you. Yes. Btw CMS I need your real first name, please.

Sorry about the slow updating, guys, there was just no posting in the thread for about a day, then I was away for the following day. It'll be updated within an hour.
benefactors isnt on there... anna - benefactors - english and italian.
Reply 116
annagruber
benefactors isnt on there... anna - benefactors - english and italian.

Benefactors was on there to begin with, but it was empty and I needed the room for Rootes. You're now the first for Benefactors. Ill draw it back in.... not sure where though.
Reply 117
Pikeymikey22
Benefactors was on there to begin with, but it was empty and I needed the room for Rootes. You're now the first for Benefactors. Ill draw it back in.... not sure where though.

You've put me in Rootes when it should be Westwood:wink:
aww bless PM :smile:
you could always put it under rootes, its part of the rootes buildings so...

only benefactors girl...im so special

Latest