The Student Room Group

Funniest Thing You've Been Told Off For

Sooooooooo everyone, what is the funniest thing you have been told off for!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My physics teacher always got my name wrong and called me "Laura" (he'd only taught me since year 7, and this was in year 11). One lesson I was talking, and he said, "Laura, stop talking!". And I said "My name's Juno!"

Anyway, there was actually a girl in my class called Laura, and he was actually telling her off and hadn't noticed me!
Lmfao, when teachers get pupils names mixed up it is ever so funny!
Reply 3
Well this wasnt really me personally but the whole class. In Year 9, my Geography teacher sent somebody out for talking, so when she went to talk to her, the door shut behind her. It is one of the only self locking doors in the school, and when it shut it locked her out! When she tried to get back in, she realised that her keys were sitting on her desk! Us, the class, were just sitting there pissing ourselves for ages. :p: She actually looked quite helpless and sad, but at the time it was very funny! She had to go get Senior Management to get one person to let her in, because nobody dared open it. Just as the Head of Lower School came to the door, everyone was clapping their hands on the table. :biggrin: He got let in, and screamed and then gave us a massive lecture where everyone was nearly dying by having to keep their laughter in! Afterwards we couldn't stop laughing, again! And it's hard to believe that we were actually a top set, respectable and who teachers wouldn't have dreamed would do something like that! We weren't actually doing anything anything wrong i suppose, but at the time it ws finny to us, but i don't think that this story will be funny for anybody else reading this :rolleyes:
*Racks his brain* I'll get back to you on that one... :smile:
Wearing a pink t-shirt to German and throwing a rubber at my Science teachers foot in year 8 :smile:
jumping out of a window to escape detention, setting my hair on fire in chemistry, being drunk in chemistry, stealing the chemicals from chemistry, killing my chemistry teachers plants by pouring leftover chemicals on them at the end of pracs. shouting in german down the corridor. school was fun,lol, cant wait for uni
Reply 7
Throwing a rubber at my Science teacher's head.
Doing 'drugs' in Science class :rolleyes: (She accused me and my friends of doing drugs').
Running round pushing chairs over when the firebell went once.
Screaming slurs of hatred at my Science teacher
Trying to break into my teacher's cupboard

^^ All from the same teacher :redface:

Wearing eyeliner to maths class
Bunking my Media lessons to go to my friends IT class
Calling my Science teacher unqualifed numerous times :redface:
Refusing to move places in History when my teacher told me to
Laughing loudly in Spanish

:rofl: I was bad :redface: :biggrin:
I got told off for scratching my arm. I had a rash and my teacher endeds up screaming "Lisa, Your itching is disrupting my lesson! if you want to itch, itch outside!".

I was also told off by my form tutor for writing my name on my forehead and going into English with it on. I had the S the wrong way round. The English teacher thought it was hilarious as she could't get my name right to save her life. But she told all the English staff (including my form tutor) and she told me off for it.

I also got told to stay behind after one lesson as I swore at one girl who cut a massive chunk out of my hair on purpose. Our classroom had two doors and my teacher went out of one to go and get her coffee and I went out the other, and I walked back past the window of the classroom on my escape and saw her walk back in, then waved at her through the window. never ran so fast in my life.

I also locked my Geography teacher in his cupboard for 40 minutes till another teacher came in (too see why we were so noisy and dancing on the tables) and got the caretaker to get the spare key, which took the rest of the lesson. That was the most hilarious thing. He was practically begging to be let out, he even said I wouldn't get punished to get me to let him out because it was like 28 degrees that day and the cupboard had no ventilation. I didn't get punished anyway. The caretaker thought the lock was faulty and must have stuck. The teacher didn't say a thing either! :biggrin: :smile:

A boy in my class climbed out of the window during our Geography lesson once, when the same teacher I locked in the cupboard was out, and we have this canopy thing over the area where we queue for PE so we don't get rained on in winter,, he busted the window open walked over it carefully and sat on the roof of the building opposite. when the teacher came back in all he could hear was "Sir! Sir! Help! I Accidentally Walked Out The Window!!" and the entire class nearly wet themselves to see this kid sat on the roof opposite waving at the teacher (he stood sataring for 5 minutes before he could believe it! - his expression was priceless!), throwing these footballs that were on the roof at passing teachers!!! (he hit our Deputy head and knocked him straight over with a cup of hot coffee in his hands and the then Year 11s mock papers in his hands whcih got ruined ). That was the ffunniest thing I've seen in my life. The teacher ended up climbing out the window to go and fetch him back in. The whole time this crowd of kids was laughing at him. It was amazing to see! The boy nearly got expelled (which I'm amazed he didn't for that!)

I loved that year!

This was all in Year 9, when I was a bit of a rebel. I'm a head girl candidate now :biggrin:

Sorry I added those other bits on a bit late! I only thought to put them on after I'd posted!
Choccielatte
I got told off for scratching my arm. I had a rash and my teacher endeds up screaming "Lisa, Your itching is disrupting my lesson! if you want to itch, itch outside!".

:eek: Next they'll make it a crime to breathe! :p:
Alfie you bad boy :p:

I also get told off too much for smirking in lessons :frown: I'm only smiling :biggrin:
Reply 11
I got told off for playing with those gas collection tubes, I filled them with water and started a water fight! =)
Reply 12
I got told off today for changing the apperance of the taskbar on my college intranet thingy. ;l
Told off for rolling my eyes :rolleyes: And for shouting at a french teacher in the middle of a maths class that she couldn't teach maths seeing as she is a french teacher that no one can understand...:redface: (sorry miss delange :p:) Aaalso got taken to the head in primary for standing on the hill bit facing the playground, turning around, bending my knees, pulling my tights and pants down and mooning the playground (during lunch of course) :biggrin: twas the happiest day of my life :rofl: I always used to take my clothes off after class (in years 1-3) because i hated the uniform. My dad had to run around after me picking up various items of clothing while little naked Ellie ran around :biggrin: Good times xxx
Reply 14
brimstone
Throwing a rubber at my Science teacher's head.
Doing 'drugs' in Science class :rolleyes: (She accused me and my friends of doing drugs').
Running round pushing chairs over when the firebell went once.
Screaming slurs of hatred at my Science teacher
Trying to break into my teacher's cupboard

^^ All from the same teacher :redface:

Wearing eyeliner to maths class
Bunking my Media lessons to go to my friends IT class
Calling my Science teacher unqualifed numerous times :redface:
Refusing to move places in History when my teacher told me to
Laughing loudly in Spanish

:rofl: I was bad :redface: :biggrin:

Your little rebel :p: I didn't realise everyone on here was so bad :eek: hehe :smile:
Lmfao! Aren't we all little rebels!:p: :rolleyes:

I'm suprised i didn't get done the other day when my art teacher from year 9, 10 and 11 walked past me and my two mates in the corridor one of whom he also taught the other who he didn't and he stopped to congratulate me and my mate that he taught on our Art GCSE grades then the one of my mates that he didn't teach thought it would be hilariously funny to watch him going down the corridor and then blurted out "look at the arse on that" and then takes it one step further by saying to my other mate "i think he's got a thing for Claire, have you seen the way he smiles at her when he's talking to her" I've never ran so fast in all my life! Still think my teacher saw the funny side!
well i can't claim credit to it, but someone in last yrs year 13 on his last day added an extra word infront of the "Head of sixth form" office sign...no prizes for who guesses :wink:
f_debelder
well i can't claim credit to it, but someone in last yrs year 13 on his last day added an extra word infront of the "Head of sixth form" office sign...no prizes for who guesses :wink:

Lmfao! Did he get caught!
(edited 11 years ago)
Um... either for being told of for doing the wrong kind of German, or being told off for correcting my name, or for wearing a poster which I was told to show around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending