The Student Room Group

Funniest Thing You've Been Told Off For

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I was a goody-two-shoes but I did laugh at everyone else being naughty :p: Once, a boy hid in the cupboard of our maths classroom for the entire lesson. The teacher just assumed he was off sick. It kind of got ruined at the end though because he had to come out. I don't think he actually got in trouble, though. It was great because everyone was giggling for the whole lesson.

My friend got told off in science once because our other friend was drawing on her in highlighter...because that makes sense! Don't think she minded though because she got sent out and didn't have to sit in science :p:

We had scandals at our school too, which I probably shouldn't go into :eek:

Choccielatte, I love the story about the boy climbing onto another building :biggrin:
Reply 61
Ooh and in German a few weeks ago I was made to sit in the corner alone by my ex-history teacher. All because my friend was cracking my finger joints at me and I think I screamed/yelled/other 'augh' type response. :smile:
In year 8 i did an impression of our english teacher while she was shouting at us lol:p: She saw me and sent me out of the room and shouted at me for about 5 minutes saying something on the lines of 'You may look sweet on the outside but you are evil on the inside'.

I have also seen someone throw a board rubber at a maths teacher and once everyone decided to ignore our history teacher and she almost started crying. She then went out the room and we ended being lectured by our very scary head of year. Also someone lobbed a pencil case and broke a window whilst there was a teacher outside. He started shouting like crazy saying he seriously could have been hurt by the broken glass however everyone was saying he was way down the corridor:rolleyes:

OT but someone fainted during our chem lesson today because of our incompetent chem teacher burning the rubber while doing a fractional distillation experiment.:rolleyes:
Reply 63
o scandals! The only one at our school was where a teacher (who i am SO sure was gay!) went on a rugby trip and ended up getting drunk and walking into the wrong hotel room and getting into bed with a woman who was asleep! Then she called for help and a guy came in and punched him! He was sacked of course ;-)
The only thing i can think of there was a dinner lady who had a mustash in the middle of her lip. So ofcourse we called her Hitler. It was quite funny doing the heil hitler thing when she walked past.

However, it got back to our head of year that we were implying she was a dictator and would gas us if she didnt obey. And, as she was rather nasty and a control freak, it was rather fitting but we had never actually thought of it like that.
Reply 65
not exactly the funniest.. but it was only the other day, so still freash on my mind....

i got told off for "making silly noises"...
I was some one's phone going off, from a text message (a few chairs down.. and only in a small class room)

*edit* oh i did just remember some thing funny that happened 2 me... but didnt get told off for... i'll explain :wink:
Eating my diner one day in the dinner hall... and this annoying lad walks past and taps me on the back of the head (yea he was really annoying.. no one liked him, cos he did stuff like that all the time)... so i got up, and slammed his head into the steel support... of course the dinner ladies, and other staff had to 'break it up'.. and i got told to leave the diner hall...
Maths lesson after dinner... get called out by one of the dep-head teacher... he congratulated me for "knocking sum sence into him"... and ... "if you wouldnt of done it... and i wasnt his teacher, i would of done it a long time ago"
After that.. nothing else was said.. well.. apart from EVERY time i had my dinner.. the dinner lady would jeer with me, by calling me Ali (as in the boxer)
well i havent been told off for anything funny but a friend of mine got told off for sth really funny. i was a boarder and he was in a boarding house and he got told off by the housemaster for putting his dick in the vacuum cleaner and turning it on. fact!
supercat
I was a goody-two-shoes but I did laugh at everyone else being naughty :p: Once, a boy hid in the cupboard of our maths classroom for the entire lesson. The teacher just assumed he was off sick. It kind of got ruined at the end though because he had to come out. I don't think he actually got in trouble, though. It was great because everyone was giggling for the whole lesson.

My friend got told off in science once because our other friend was drawing on her in highlighter...because that makes sense! Don't think she minded though because she got sent out and didn't have to sit in science :p:

We had scandals at our school too, which I probably shouldn't go into :eek:

Choccielatte, I love the story about the boy climbing onto another building :biggrin:

That man was (still is) a dumbass! We pulled every trick known to man on him :biggrin:

I don't think I can ever lose the memory of his expression when he looked out of the window. It was absolutely priceless.

The deputy head didnt think it was funny when his Year 11 class never got a mock mark because his coffee was all over it, when the boy threw a football at him.
putting his dick in the vacuum cleaner and turning it on. fact!

rofl
I was a goodie two shoes too. Which was handy when it cameto doing anything wrong, teachers wouldjust assumeit wasn't me...

Perhaps one of the biggest stories was our headmistress. For years, everyone assumed she wasa lesbian, it was the joke of the year. And then one day after she'd left there's a Sunday Times interview with her and her female partner, and how nice their life is.

I also locked my physics teacher in the cupboard. Hmm, I sense a theme here... I put a table and some textbooks under the door handle so it couldn't be opened.

I also made a machine in Science Club (OK, you can laugh now...) that launched paper aeroplanes around the room using elastic bands. It also set the paper aeroplanes on fire at the same time. How fun!

I also "accidentally" launched a bottle rocket at my teacher.

I was told off for riding in a trolley down a corridor, being pushed by friends.

I was frequently toldoff for helping other people.
FadeToBlackout
I was a goodie two shoes too. Which was handy when it cameto doing anything wrong, teachers wouldjust assumeit wasn't me...

Perhaps one of the biggest stories was our headmistress. For years, everyone assumed she wasa lesbian, it was the joke of the year. And then one day after she'd left there's a Sunday Times interview with her and her female partner, and how nice their life is.

I also locked my physics teacher in the cupboard. Hmm, I sense a theme here... I put a table and some textbooks under the door handle so it couldn't be opened.

I also made a machine in Science Club (OK, you can laugh now...) that launched paper aeroplanes around the room using elastic bands. It also set the paper aeroplanes on fire at the same time. How fun!

I also "accidentally" launched a bottle rocket at my teacher.

I was told off for riding in a trolley down a corridor, being pushed by friends.

I was frequently toldoff for helping other people.

It's times like those that being a geek really pays off....
In year 9 we were once on the "forbidden 6th form lawn", and found a big length of rope in a bush, and one of those big postal sacks, so we tied the rope to the sack, then threw the rope over a tree branch, and attatched a huge log to the other end. I then got in the bag, and about 10 of my friends pulled on the log and winched me to the top of the tree.
A teacher then came round the corner (from behind me so I couldnt see them), so all my friends just dropped the log and legged it, leaving me to drop about 20 feet in the sack.
So upon landing, I'm there swearing at my friends at the top of my voice before I turn round and see the teacher...

That took a lot of explaining
One guy in my English class got told off for knitting...
Reply 73
GordonP
One guy in my English class got told off for knitting...

Hahahahaha :p:

OP, once, in year 9, my class had Citizenship with one of the most stupidist teachers ever! He is actually an ICT teacher, but he is sooo stupid. It is kinda hard to explain, but my form really has something against him. My form used to be really bad (from year 8-9) and we would absolutly terrorise any teachers we had if we were in a form for that class. There is just lots of groups in my form who dare to be bad.
Anyway, back to the story, he wanted everyone to sit in the seating plan. But when everyone walked into the room, everyone just sat where they wanted, completely ignoring his shouting not to sit down. Eventaully, after trying to get us to work for about 30 mins, he threatend to leave! Still, no-one moved, so he picked up his laptop and stormed out! At that point, everyone scrambled into the correct places. 5 mins later, he walked in with out scary deputy head (he was scary then but hes left this year so its fine now). He shouted at us for a while, called for our head of year and sat in the lesson for the last 20 mins! He sat next to me, just observing!!! :eek:

But now my form still annoy that particular teacher, he gets soooo stressed, its rather funny. :biggrin:

I am one of the good ones in the form so i just sit laughing, but normally no work in Citizenship, haha. My school isn't that bad, really :smile: Actually my from isnt anymore, it's quite nice. :biggrin:
Reply 74
I have a non-identical twin brother and one of our teachers would always confuse us even though we weren't even in the same class. One day he picked me to answer a question (calling my by my brothers name as always) and cast a glance in my direction to elicit an answer. After a brief period of silence I looked behind me (as I was sitting right at the back of the class, there was nobody there of course) sarcastically and said "oh, it appear's he's not here this time".
Like a lot of people here I was a goody two shoes but whenever I did get told off they would always say "Dont you dare give me that look!" and I'd think "What look?" I swear even now I still dont have any idea what look I was giving them.
We didnt really get told off for it, but me and 2mates decided to have a competition in English to see who could stack up the most chairs and sit on them without the teahcer noticing. we all managed 3, and as my mate was going for number 4, the teacher spotted what was going on and the other two got detentions. Someone then kindly pointed out that I was doing the same. I got a detention (although you could see the teacher dying inside because he really didnt want to give me a detention). The other two then proceded to make a deck of cards and test them out for the remainder of the lesson, while I (being the goody two shoes) started to work. At the end of the lesson, the teacher decided that we had all worked hard enough to not deserve our detentions! I love being the goody two shoes at moments like that....
Reply 77
GordonP
We didnt really get told off for it, but me and 2mates decided to have a competition in English to see who could stack up the most chairs and sit on them without the teahcer noticing. we all managed 3, and as my mate was going for number 4, the teacher spotted what was going on and the other two got detentions. Someone then kindly pointed out that I was doing the same. I got a detention (although you could see the teacher dying inside because he really didnt want to give me a detention). The other two then proceded to make a deck of cards and test them out for the remainder of the lesson, while I (being the goody two shoes) started to work. At the end of the lesson, the teacher decided that we had all worked hard enough to not deserve our detentions! I love being the goody two shoes at moments like that....

Maybe he/she just didn't want to waste her precious time afterschool sitting with you lot! haha. A lot of teachers do that at my school, give them out and then delete them at the end of the lesson. They play the system well :wink:
Playing the skin flute.
ferret123
o scandals! The only one at our school was where a teacher (who i am SO sure was gay!) went on a rugby trip and ended up getting drunk and walking into the wrong hotel room and getting into bed with a woman who was asleep! Then she called for help and a guy came in and punched him! He was sacked of course ;-)

There are pictures of two PE teachers at my school mucknig around at end of term last year :lol: They dressed up in girls PE kit and walked around all day like it. They also pretended to kiss (they both are married and have kids). Well funny.They kept their jobs though. what is probably most distubing is they are both grown up men and fit into netball skirts for 14 year old girls :lol:

I had the pictures URL but cant find the addy for them. I shall post the link when I find it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending