The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Da Di Doo
Assuming what you said is true then why would the ugly people put up with their good looking partner's **** personality? Should they not value the importance of a nice personality more because they themselves are fugly and have nothing else to work with?
I don't know.

I don't especially care.

Though maybe you should ask my partner. I'm told I'm fairly good looking, and I know as a generally acknowledged fact that I have a **** personality.

But in general, I don't give a **** about what this thread's about. I just replied because I think you're a dick for starting it, and being so preoccupied with people's attractiveness.
Original post by Tootles
I don't know.

I don't especially care.

Though maybe you should ask my partner. I'm told I'm fairly good looking, and I know as a generally acknowledged fact that I have a **** personality.

But in general, I don't give a **** about what this thread's about. I just replied because I think you're a dick for starting it, and being so preoccupied with people's attractiveness.

You're a bit of a loser aren't you, replying to people who you think are dicks.

I was curious about something and so I started a thread. Got a load of bull**** answers but had some pretty insightful ones too so it was worth it
Original post by Tootles
I don't know.

I don't especially care.

What is **** about your personality?
Do they? Well this gives me hope, it means I can still land a hottie.
is it because looks are precisely that, 'looks'. Literally they have the same body as everybody else, just a little smoother, more symmetrical, whatever. But all that changes is the way they appear, and why must a person be based on their outward appearance? A human is the inside, the minds and spirit and the jokes and the tears and the cuddling, it doesn't depend on eye colour or height
Nobody should EVER be judged harshly by how they look so therefore, 'ugly' doesn't exist. This only refers to people who havent ruined their natural appearance by using surgery. I have no problem calling the woman who had surgery to make her face look like a scary cat UGLY.

And looks are subjective. Just because you find someone unattractive.. blah blah. You know the rest :wink:
Because no one is ugly, everyone has a certain look which appeals to certain people, make love not war

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do hot people go out with hot people?
Hot is subjective so there is no discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending